X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mirror and Palpation Tests

looking,

>So please let me know if you plan to continue to make a thread with pictures. I do think you are right as pictures can help someone trying to learn there tests.<

You are welcome to post your pics in the pictures section. I am sure they will be appreciated.

Bigger

Comment

Hey! I am sorry for bothering, but there are some things about these tests that confuse me.

Mirror test- So the place I have to find is where my legs attach to my body (where I push my finger upwards to locate where the actual bone attaches (which is around a centimeter above the place where the visible part is (the part which I see in the mirror without pushing my finger upwards to reach the bones attaching)).

Palpation test- I must follow my penis down to the very bottom of the pubic bone (the point between my testicles and my anal hole) and I measure the distance between this point and the bare start of my penis (at the extreme base).

Is what I wrote above correct?

Comment

IwantGains,

>Mirror test- So the place I have to find is where my legs attach to my body (where I push my finger upwards to locate where the actual bone attaches (which is around a centimeter above the place where the visible part is (the part which I see in the mirror without pushing my finger upwards to reach the bones attaching)).<

You do not touch anything. Stand in front of the mirror, feet at shoulder width. Find the groinal grooves where the legs attach, with your eyes. What is the relation between that intersection and your penis skin exit point?

>Palpation test- I must follow my penis down to the very bottom of the pubic bone (the point between my testicles and my anal hole) and I measure the distance between this point and the bare start of my penis (at the extreme base).<

At the mid point of where your penis exits the abdomen.

Bigger

Comment

1st- Thanks for your fast reply- you are amazing!

2nd- The mirror test- I see that my penis exits above the point where the legs attach to the body (apporx. 4-5cm (1,5-1,9 inches) above that point). Does that mean I have medium high exit point?

3rd- The Palpation test- So the mid point where the penis exits the abdomen- I stuck my finger as deep as I could (just right above the point where the penis exits the body) and I measured 3cm (1,1 inches).

Did I do it corretly? And if yes- what does that mean- that I should hang/stretch BTC and that I have an inch of ligament gains?

Thanks in advance

Comment

IwantGains,

>2nd- The mirror test- I see that my penis exits above the point where the legs attach to the body (apporx. 4-5cm (1,5-1,9 inches) above that point). Does that mean I have medium high exit point?<

Sounds like it. You can send me mirror pics for confirmation.

>3rd- The Palpation test- So the mid point where the penis exits the abdomen- I stuck my finger as deep as I could (just right above the point where the penis exits the body)<

Why did you do that? You do not push your finger into where the penis exits the abdomen. Use your fingers to find the bottom of the pubic bone, and measure from there, to the midpoint of the skin exit point.

If your mirror test is correct, you will be hanging at the lower angles for a good while.

Bigger

Comment

This thread is good, but the original Palpation Test post needs revision for clarity, if possible. Unfortunately, the Palpation Test is probably the most important of all three tests but it's the hardest to do! I'm still struggling, that's for sure! Knowing the data collected from the 3 tests can make or break your chosen routine.

I've been hanging at low angles (SD, BTC) for 3 months now with absolutely no gains in BPFSL or BPEL, and I am at 12.5lbs. Overall, I don't want to waste any more time if I'm traveling along the wrong path.

I'm all over the place with my data. My LOT, as measured in terms of "Loss of Tugback," where the movement (i.e. pull-back) starts to diminish is around 7:30-8:00. However, Mirror Test (frontal view) shows a medium to low, if not just low, angle. Mirror Test (side view) shows about a 6:30 downward hang. Shoot, if my scrotum wasn't in the way, it would probably hang straight down!

So now, it's perhaps up to the Palpation Test to determine what I should do. Unfortunately, the instructions are somewhat unclear. When I pull the shaft out away from my body, I can easily palpate on the side of my shaft, between the green X and the blue X (as described in another post), and feel either a suspensory ligament or tunica, probably the latter, all the way to my pubic bone. It almost feels as if the ligament of some variety may go into the pubic bone opening; I don't feel any "fastening" ligaments. If I try to palpate downwards, moving towards the underside of the shaft (i.e. more so by feeling "through" the scrotum), I can feel soft tissue and a "moveable" ligament that goes pretty far back towards the anus. As far as I can tell, all of these structures that I can feel are on the anterior of the pubic bone. At no point do I feel anything going past the pubic bone or inside the pubic bone opening. Based on the instructions given, and giving it my best guess, I would say a distance of 1"-1.5" exists between the shaft/skin exit point and the bottom of the pubic bone (pubis).

But this doesn't seem quite right. Either I am over-thinking it, or not doing the test right. What am I missing here?

Thanks!

Comment

ItTakesTime,

>This thread is good, but the original Palpation Test post needs revision for clarity, if possible. Unfortunately, the Palpation Test is probably the most important of all three tests but it's the hardest to do! I'm still struggling, that's for sure! Knowing the data collected from the 3 tests can make or break your chosen routine.<

Just send me good mirror test pics, and I can tell you what the situation is. [email protected]

>I've been hanging at low angles (SD, BTC) for 3 months now with absolutely no gains in BPFSL or BPEL, and I am at 12.5lbs. Overall, I don't want to waste any more time if I'm traveling along the wrong path.<

First, you may not have used enough stress to deform the tough collagenous tissues that restrain an erection. Many guys do not reach fatigue until they get to 20 and even 30 lbs.

Then, if your LOT is as low as you report, it will be tougher to make gains, at least at first. When you get your soft tissues conditioned to handle higher weights, and tougher techniques, you should be able to deform your tunica.

Send me the mirror test pics, and I will help you.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib! I think I understood this. I followed my inner penis (through the ballsack as you said) and found that it ends just before my anus (I did the palpation test erect and kegeled so I could more easily find where the inner penis actually ends). Did I measure correctly, because I got some numbers that seem kinda absurd- 4-4.7 inches of inner penis (I have high skin exit point). How much of this inner penis is prone to become "outer" penis? (if the way I measure is correct)

Comment

IwantGains,

>Hey Bib! I think I understood this. I followed my inner penis (through the ballsack as you said) and found that it ends just before my anus (I did the palpation test erect and kegeled so I could more easily find where the inner penis actually ends). Did I measure correctly, because I got some numbers that seem kinda absurd- 4-4.7 inches of inner penis (I have high skin exit point). How much of this inner penis is prone to become "outer" penis? (if the way I measure is correct)<

You do not measure to the end of the inner penis. Palpate back a bit and find the hard edge of the bottom of the pubic bone. It will be under the shaft.

Bigger

Comment

Excellent thread Bib! It really gave me allot to think about and I can't wait to do these tests when I get home. I've been a shotgunner in the past

Comment

longstretch,

>Excellent thread Bib! It really gave me allot to think about and I can't wait to do these tests when I get home. I've been a shotgunner in the past<

Good deal.

Bigger

Comment

I just ordered my first Hanger the Starter and theraband and what a positive experience it is dealing with Mr Bib so helpful and patient. I am trying to find my Lot so i am prepared when the Hangar arrives. If I send you some pics would you be able to roughly tell me my Lot and my exit point height? I hope I have these questions were put in the proper forum area?
                          Thanks for your Time!!

Comment

pseudodong,

>I am trying to find my Lot so i am prepared when the Hangar arrives. If I send you some pics would you be able to roughly tell me my Lot and my exit point height? I hope I have these questions were put in the proper forum area?<

Yes, I can tell you my best estimate of you skin exit point, and guess at what your LOT might be.

First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

Bigger

Comment

bib, would you have any trouble deciphering a "mirror test" photo for me if i have a good mount of fat in that region? i have about 22% bodyfat right now and it seems like it all wants to collect between my upper thighs and lower abs making this and the palpation test a little difficult.

Comment

hunglikeafieldmouse,

>bib, would you have any trouble deciphering a "mirror test" photo for me if i have a good mount of fat in that region? i have about 22% bodyfat right now and it seems like it all wants to collect between my upper thighs and lower abs making this and the palpation test a little difficult.<

Sure, email to [email protected]
                                First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

If you email them, do NOT imbed them in the body of the email. Attach the pic files to the email.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X