Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These tests are confusing the heck out of me. Are there any videos of anyone actually doing these tests? Also, bigger can I send you pics so you can help my routine. Just let me know exactly what pics I need to send. Thanks man.

Comment

kong15,

>These tests are confusing the heck out of me. Are there any videos of anyone actually doing these tests?<

I have no idea...but I do not see how a video can show what they are anyway. Palpation is feel, LOT is tugback, mirror test easily explained by the drawing, no video needed.

Why not just follow the mirror pic instructions, email them to me, and I can evaluate.
      First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

If you email them, do NOT imbed them in the body of the email. Attach the pic files to the email.

>Also, bigger can I send you pics so you can help my routine. Just let me know exactly what pics I need to send.<

Wrapped bundle shot from the top. Bottom hex nut adjustments, shot from the bottom of the hanger. Attachment pic shot from the top of the hanger, and a hanging pic, shot from the top of the hanger.

Bigger
      Last edited by Bib; 11-01-2015, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Bib , cause I'm not native in English I can't completely understand the theory
        palpitation test can't figure it
        mirror test could be done without the mirror , just picture the groin area ?

Comment

hex13,

>mirror test could be done without the mirror , just picture the groin area ?<

Yes. Your last pictures were very good.

Bigger

Comment

Hi bib
            currently waiting on my bib starter to arrive in the uk.
            i think Iím Accurate with my tests.

tug back 8
            palp 2inch
            mirror medium

How would you interpret these results.
            regards
            paulie

Comment

Paulie,

>tug back 8
              palp 2inch
              mirror medium<

A medium skin exit point generally correlates with about a 9 LOT.

The palp test could correlate with the other two, depending on body size and type.

>How would you interpret these results.<

If correct, you have some potential for gains from lig stretch, and need to hang at the lower angles for a while, until the ligs are fully stretched out.

If you have not reached your goals, then you can move on to tunica work.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
              X