X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do NOT do heavy girth work while hanging for length gains

MikeShlort,

>How do you know when tunica hanging is effective? Is there fatigue like in lig hanging?<

Yes.

>I'm afraid with the added girth I won't be able to make any tunica gains.<

That is silly. Every material will deform at some stress level.

Bigger

Comment

What if person is maintaining his length by hanging 1 sets for 20 minutes daily but is doing clamping at the same time?

You still need to maintain your length gains after reaching your desired size.
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current:2/2015 BPEL: 8.1 BPFSL: 8.7 "* MEG: 5.9"
      The Goal: BPEL: 8.5" EG: 6.5"

Comment

PurpleOnes,

>What if person is maintaining his length by hanging 1 sets for 20 minutes daily but is doing clamping at the same time?<

If you are cementing only, and not ever reaching fatigue while hanging, it is fine to start a heavy girth program.

>You still need to maintain your length gains after reaching your desired size.<

You need to cement your length gains.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post

PurpleOnes,

>What if person is maintaining his length by hanging 1 sets for 20 minutes daily but is doing clamping at the same time?<

If you are cementing only, and not ever reaching fatigue while hanging, it is fine to start a heavy girth program.

>You still need to maintain your length gains after reaching your desired size.<

You need to cement your length gains.

Bigger

What about Jelqing? I am atm doing a newbie routine.. 10-15min stretching and 50-60jelqs.. I was planning to subsitute stretching after 1-2months through hanging. Are the 50-60 jelqs too much? Should I only stretch?

Comment

Alisho,

>What about Jelqing? I am atm doing a newbie routine.. 10-15min stretching and 50-60jelqs.. I was planning to subsitute stretching after 1-2months through hanging. Are the 50-60 jelqs too much? Should I only stretch?<

When you are hanging for length gains, you should only do 10-20 minutes of light jelqing, in order to return full circulation, after a hanging session.

The key is, you do not want to deform the lateral layer of the tunica, girth work, at the same time you deform the longitudinal layer of the tunica, length work. If you exert enough stress with your hands to deform both, it can lead to problems.

Bigger

Comment

Alisho,

>What about Jelqing? I am atm doing a newbie routine.. 10-15min stretching and 50-60jelqs.. I was planning to subsitute stretching after 1-2months through hanging. Are the 50-60 jelqs too much? Should I only stretch?<

When you are hanging for length gains, you should only do 10-20 minutes of light jelqing, in order to return full circulation, after a hanging session.

The key is, you do not want to deform the lateral layer of the tunica, girth work, at the same time you deform the longitudinal layer of the tunica, length work. If you exert enough stress with your hands to deform both, it can lead to problems.

Bigger
              mmh ok.. then I should only do manuel stretching and some light jelqing atm. I began with PE just a week ago.. When should I begin to hang?

My girth is already about 5,9 inches naturally.. Would this be a problem for the bib starter?

Comment

Alisho,

Sorry for the delay. I thought I had already answered this.

>mmh ok.. then I should only do manuel stretching and some light jelqing atm. I began with PE just a week ago.. When should I begin to hang? <

Any time you wish. Hanging is safer than manual stretching, because you are using known quantities.

>My girth is already about 5,9 inches naturally.. Would this be a problem for the bib starter?<

No. I am 6.5 inches at the attachment point, and can fit.

Bigger

Comment

Alisho,

Sorry for the delay. I thought I had already answered this.

>mmh ok.. then I should only do manuel stretching and some light jelqing atm. I began with PE just a week ago.. When should I begin to hang? <

Any time you wish. Hanging is safer than manual stretching, because you are using known quantities.

>My girth is already about 5,9 inches naturally.. Would this be a problem for the bib starter?<

No. I am 6.5 inches at the attachment point, and can fit.

Bigger

Thanks for your reply Bigger

Then I will probably order the bib starter.

Is it possible to send you the pictures for the LOT test? If yes to which email.

BR

Comment

Alisho,

>Is it possible to send you the pictures for the LOT test? If yes to which email.<

[email protected]

Bigger

Comment

Alisho,

>Is it possible to send you the pictures for the LOT test? If yes to which email.<

[email protected]

Bigger

Thanks, I just sent the photos. And while I am doing only length workout with the bib hanger.. The EQ is supposed to drop a little bit.. what kind of exercise would you recommend to do for the EQ which wouldn't effect potential length gains?

Again thanks a lot.. you are really helpful

Comment

Alisho,

>The EQ is supposed to drop a little bit.. what kind of exercise would you recommend to do for the EQ which wouldn't effect potential length gains? <

I do not know of anything that will significantly improve EQ. But BTB jelqing may help improve blood flow, along with normal jelqing.

Bigger

Comment

Alisho,

>The EQ is supposed to drop a little bit.. what kind of exercise would you recommend to do for the EQ which wouldn't effect potential length gains? <

I do not know of anything that will significantly improve EQ. But BTB jelqing may help improve blood flow, along with normal jelqing.

Bigger
                          Ok I checked out BTB jelqing sounds good. Especially it is working out the inner penis.. so it shouldn't effect length gains with the hanger.

Comment

Alisho,

Be sure you start your own personal thread in the Bib forum, to ask questions specific to you.

Thanks,

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                            X