No announcement yet.

Bib's history

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you remember at all your gain rate. How long had you hanged before 1,2,3 and 4 inch gain?

What was your most comfortable point of attachment, how far from ridge when weight on?

Comment

HD,

>Can you remember at all your gain rate. How long had you hanged before 1,2,3 and 4 inch gain?<

No. The gains were not linear. I had two plateaus that lasted two months. Then months of a half inch gain, quarter, eighth.

I seem to remember gaining the first two inches in eight months.

>What was your most comfortable point of attachment, how far from ridge when weight on?<

I did not measure with weight on. There was always a significant gap while hanging. If the hanger slipped to the head, I took off the weight.

Now, starting out, I started the wrap about an inch behind the coronal ridge, and attached a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap. But then as I became longer, and weight increased, I gradually moved the attachment point back.

Bigger

Comment

Howdy again Bib,

I just wanted to ask you whether you completely stopped hanging after that phase you took of cementing gains. Over the years, have you continued to hang in any way, like, even once/month or so, or have your gains cemented such that you lost none and have not hung weights at all? It seems to be that you have tried a few different methods off and on, over the years, such as RSDT, only to test out others' methods for yourself to see how they feel, though this hanging was not something you did for any real duration and probably wouldn't be considered part of any maintenance regimen.

Cementing your length gains was something you did while you focused on girth, correct? Is there an ideal timespan for cementing gains, an ideal metric for knowing whether one's gains have been cemented?

The possibility of losing the gains I have made over the course of several months of regular hanging is one I would like to avoid. Good lord, that would suck.

I am looking forward to transitioning into girth work, because, well, physiologically I think that having a raging boner for spans of time will be a more pleasurable sensation than the familiar lig/tunica pull of hanging. Of course, I will not rush into it. I plan on getting as much length as I can get. I haven't set a rule, either for a length goal or a max weight goal. I figure I will continue to hang until it starts to seem ridiculous one way or another. So, I guess that's my goal. If my wife runs in fear when I drop trou, that might --- might --- be a stopping point.

I have in my mind 20lbs as a reasonable upper limit to hanging weight. I know you went upwards of 40, but once we get into the territory of weights that match what I would lift with other muscles, it starts to evoke the possibility of an emergency room explanation. Next door to the person with a chair leg up their ass might be the guy with an anvil bailing-wired to his pecker.

It's astounding, really, that the penis can adapt to such heavy weights. I remember really having to work with technique to properly hang 5 lbs to avoid blood in the head or going numb. It seems incredible that those delicate tissues can adapt to exponentially more weight.

Comment

mile-long-dong,

>I just wanted to ask you whether you completely stopped hanging after that phase you took of cementing gains. Over the years, have you continued to hang in any way, like, even once/month or so, or have your gains cemented such that you lost none and have not hung weights at all?<

I have not lost anything in all these years. I have hung from time to time, either trying to replicate a problem a guy is describing, or trying new things while hanging. Surely not very often. I never kept records of anything, but I know I have gone many months, if not years, without hanging anything.

>It seems to be that you have tried a few different methods off and on, over the years, such as RSDT, only to test out others' methods for yourself to see how they feel, though this hanging was not something you did for any real duration and probably wouldn't be considered part of any maintenance regimen.<

I should have read all the way through your post...You are correct. For example, testing the RSDT, and other tunica work, I hung a good bit. I measured before starting, and had not lost anything, and then I gained about a quarter inch while just testing.

>Cementing your length gains was something you did while you focused on girth, correct?<

Yes.

>Is there an ideal timespan for cementing gains, an ideal metric for knowing whether one's gains have been cemented?<

It all goes by measuring. Often. I would imagine just about every guy would need to plan on cementing for at last a year. You reduce stress levels over that year, time and weight, slowly, never reaching fatigue, UNLESS you measure a reduction. Then you bump it back up for a week or so, while you regain, then continue cementing.

>The possibility of losing the gains I have made over the course of several months of regular hanging is one I would like to avoid. Good lord, that would suck.<

Indeed.

>I am looking forward to transitioning into girth work, because, well, physiologically I think that having a raging boner for spans of time will be a more pleasurable sensation than the familiar lig/tunica pull of hanging<

No more than ten minutes at a time if doing EUs. Circulation is about nonexistent. So you must replenish with fresh blood..

>Of course, I will not rush into it. I plan on getting as much length as I can get. I haven't set a rule, either for a length goal or a max weight goal. I figure I will continue to hang until it starts to seem ridiculous one way or another. So, I guess that's my goal. If my wife runs in fear when I drop trou, that might --- might --- be a stopping point.<

Been there.

>I have in my mind 20lbs as a reasonable upper limit to hanging weight. I know you went upwards of 40, but once we get into the territory of weights that match what I would lift with other muscles, it starts to evoke the possibility of an emergency room explanation. Next door to the person with a chair leg up their ass might be the guy with an anvil bailing-wired to his pecker.<

I had those same thoughts. Every guy has his own personal risk/reward relationship.

>It's astounding, really, that the penis can adapt to such heavy weights. I remember really having to work with technique to properly hang 5 lbs to avoid blood in the head or going numb. It seems incredible that those delicate tissues can adapt to exponentially more weight.<

Key term is adapt.

Bigger

Comment

> Key term is adapt.

Well put. Thanks, Bib, for your response.

In a domain (PE) that generally is full of get rich quick stuff and bad vibes, I cannot say enough what a breath of fresh air you have been over the years. Very much appreciated, as is this device you developed.

Live long, live well, and take care of yourself. I am often simply perusing your forum just for a bit of extra input and inspiration and it has certainly been a positive factor in my life.

I should start using a tagline at the end of my messages sort of like what you see at the end of some emails. Instead of "Sent from my smartphone" this would say "Sent while hanging with the Bib Starter."

Comment

mile-long-dong,

>In a domain (PE) that generally is full of get rich quick stuff and bad vibes, I cannot say enough what a breath of fresh air you have been over the years. Very much appreciated, as is this device you developed.<

I just do it to help guys. Surely have not gotten rich from making hangers. It has cost me money, taking time from real estate. The older I get, the more that, "you can't take it with you", resounds. The reports from guys, how it changed their life in some cases, is the reward. But then, it is those guys that put in the work. I just help a little.

And thank you for those very kind words.

Bigger

Comment

You're very welcome.

Yeah, ultimately the reward from PE gains can flow into other areas of life as well, and if it grants more self-confidence and a sense of deeper (pun intended) enjoyment, then that can be a big help. One person can't really guess the myriad results that can come due to their actions. A lot of guys lack self confidence due to small or even average size, and that carries into all aspects of their life. I won't go so far as to claim that PE makes the world a better place, but for me it's been the case.

I have wondered, about the hangers, why you preferred to keep everything done in-house rather than say going big with the operation, contracting to a big supplier, selling bibhangers retail from a factory someplace. If it were my product and my decision, I would not go the big businessy route, but I could see how a lot of guys would. Doing it this way means every guy who gets a hanger can also know where to turn if he has questions, and selling them the other way wouldn't offer that. It would probably also be a nightmare in all sorts of managerial ways. It's none of my business, but the thought had occurred to me, and I wondered about that choice to keep production and everything local.

The earnestness and depth of feeling of this post is nicely tempered by the fact that my username is mile-long-dong, for pete's sake.

Comment

mile-long-dong,

>I have wondered, about the hangers, why you preferred to keep everything done in-house rather than say going big with the operation, contracting to a big supplier, selling bibhangers retail from a factory someplace. If it were my product and my decision, I would not go the big businessy route, but I could see how a lot of guys would. Doing it this way means every guy who gets a hanger can also know where to turn if he has questions, and selling them the other way wouldn't offer that. It would probably also be a nightmare in all sorts of managerial ways. It's none of my business, but the thought had occurred to me, and I wondered about that choice to keep production and everything local.<

The hangers have never been about business. My business is real estate. When I started, I gave them away. My wife put a stop to that.

Demand has never been that great, to require outside production, and probably never will be. Too many factors involved. Guys have to have time to hang, and privacy to hang. At least ten hours a week. They may want to be bigger, but not invest the dedication or consistency. They are confident in how large they are. Convinced it is all fake. Risk/reward. etc.

It is about helping guys. Guys that will buy a hanger off of advertising and false promises are probably not the kind of guys that will be successful. That is not my gig. A guy that is willing to read, ask for advice, etc, is someone I can help. I do not judge my success by how many hangers I sell, but by how many guys are successful in reaching their goals.

Bigger.

Comment

Right on, man. That's good stuff.

For what it's worth, thanks again for the device that helped bring about my .5" gain so far. I anticipate at least another .5", as I'm only up to 13lbs now, and all that from hanging BTC/SD. I enjoy the bit of extra skin as well. I find that skin sliding is helpful in lieu of adequate lube during some intimate moments. If I have a son someday, I will not get that guy circumcized. That procedure doesn't make any sense to me.

Hanging most certainly has taken a lot of persistence. Even though I have experienced success with PE and have years of experience (off and on experience, which admittedly isn't the best kind of experience), there have been days where I have found myself saying "forget it." That mostly comes about when the hanger stops sitting as it should and I need to make a slight but necessary adjustment. Or because of my unpredictable schedule I have to try and squeeze in time here and there. All told, it ain't that hard to do. It's cockit science, not rocket science.

So, on the subject of this science, another question, if you don't mind. I have long wondered whether PE all would have been more easily accomplished had I started it at adolescence. I didn't. I only got serious about it in my mid twenties. Have you encountered any evidence that PE could work better during puberty rather than once everything in that department has finished growing? On the one hand, it makes sense that since the penis is growing during puberty, that it could be made to grow more. Then on the other hand, there is the possibility that interfering with the natural process might mess something up; the natural growth could be halted by the application of extra outside force. And I suppose it's also possible, too, that it would be equally difficult during that stage as during any other in life. Certainly, when I was that age, I did not have the private time or probably the self-discipline to hang for long periods of time.

Comment

mile-long-dong,

>I have long wondered whether PE all would have been more easily accomplished had I started it at adolescence. I didn't. I only got serious about it in my mid twenties. Have you encountered any evidence that PE could work better during puberty rather than once everything in that department has finished growing?<

I would never recommend that any kid try this. Even 18 years old is most probably too young. There are many physiological reasons that you do not want to deform the body, in any way, before it has been completeed. Fully grown.

>On the one hand, it makes sense that since the penis is growing during puberty, that it could be made to grow more.<

No. The things that occur during normal growth have nothing to do with the deformations which occur during hanging.

>Then on the other hand, there is the possibility that interfering with the natural process might mess something up; the natural growth could be halted by the application of extra outside force.<

I do not know about that. But I do know you could severely injure yourself applying stresses to growing tissues.

Bigger

Comment

Incredible gains. You post pics?

Comment

Tommybananas8,

>Incredible gains. You post pics?<

No.

Bigger

Comment

Been hanging for about six weeks now and I gotta say, I'm loving the hanger!! I can strap it on while I work at my desk, definitely my favorite form of PE.

Bib, if you had to estimate, how much of your 4.5" of gains were from lig gains and how much from tunica?

Comment

DexH,

>Bib, if you had to estimate, how much of your 4.5" of gains were from lig gains and how much from tunica?<

I wish I had measured the distance from my tip to my navel. I could have measured what you are asking.

I know I gained a good bit, solely from tunica gains. This is because my tip was well below my navel prePE, and above it after. I do not know how much.

Bigger

Comment

Ahh you know, that would be the perfect way to track lig vs tunica gains! I've never heard anyone articulate that before. I'll start measuring that periodically and add that to the stats I'm tracking

Comment

Working...
                                X