X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent underwrap, easy to use. Correct width already

Guys,

After almost 20 years doing this stuff, a great guy wrote to me and told me about this wrap. So I ordered some, and tested it out for a couple of weeks. It could be a little more elastic, but overall, it is great material. One $10 US package comes with two rolls, which should be all you could ever possibly need.

Thanks goes to LS.

Here is his email:

https://www.amazon.com/Hayabusa-Perf...tch+hand+wraps

The company is called Hayabusa and you should search for "hayabusa perfect stretch hand wraps" on amazon. There should be 2 search results. It is the first one where the wrap is grey and has about 152 reviews. Mine are brown colored (not offered on amazon.com, I got it on the Canadian one) but they offer it in grey and red on the American site. The red is $10 more expensive for some reason but make sure to tell people to take the grey because I have used the red, grey and now brown color and it is the same material and everything. All identical besides color so no point paying more for a different color. Mine came with 2 rolls and there is a logo printed on maybe 3 inches worth of it which I cut off and the rest is pure cloth. It is 2 inches wide by the way which I think is perfect. There is more than enough with 2 rolls for someone to cut every size they will ever need. About the quality of it - I cut a strip like 1 1/2 years ago and it's still in almost new condition after many uses and hanging up to 20 lbs with it. No signs of damage or tearing.

LS

This would be an underwrap instead of Theraband? Or to wrap underneath theraband?

Comment

mile-long-dong,

>This would be an underwrap instead of Theraband? Or to wrap underneath theraband?<

Under the Theraband.

You cannot use it alone.

Bigger

Comment

I'll give it a whirl. Thanks for posting it.

You mentioned that you tried it for a couple of weeks. I am curious how much weight you hung with it. Understanding that you have not hung for gains in many years, mainly I am curious how your tissue has adapted or lost conditioning for hanging. Or, have you simply raised the baseline for what your tissues will tolerate even when having lost conditioning from hanging regularly?

Comment

mld,

>You mentioned that you tried it for a couple of weeks. I am curious how much weight you hung with it. Understanding that you have not hung for gains in many years, mainly I am curious how your tissue has adapted or lost conditioning for hanging.<

Oh, no doubt I lose conditioning for hanging completely. In this case, I had no soft tissue conditioning. Whenever I test something, it has been a long while since hanging.

I started the first day at ten lbs. But I want to give stuff a good test, so I usually move up to 20 or 25 lbs, as I did in this case. I am pretty good with technique, so the most I get is some head discoloration. So far, no injuries. I only hung 3 sets per day, and reduced the weight as needed, and it was needed.

>Or, have you simply raised the baseline for what your tissues will tolerate even when having lost conditioning from hanging regularly?<

Well, that is surely true to an extent. But mainly, I know full well how to hang safely. But I would not go any higher than the 20-25 lbs. That is my absolute limit for testing, at this point in time. Further, I know that even a little screwup, and I can hurt myself.

Bigger

Comment

Hey Bib at what length would you cut a strip and how did you secure it, scotch tape?
            I just ordered some I intend on using it in conjunction with the theraband and as a ADS.

Comment

thicc,

>Hey Bib at what length would you cut a strip<

I have no idea. What difference does it make? You need to cut it for whatever length you need. That means whatever purpose you have. If it is skin protection, then all you need is enough to cover the skin. Wrap it, mark it, and cut it.

>and how did you secure it, scotch tape?<

I assume you mean to overwrap? That is fine.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
              X