Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A HELLO... A THANKS and a Couple of Newbie Questions :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A HELLO... A THANKS and a Couple of Newbie Questions :-)

Hello guys!
    InTheMoment here and I am new to the forum and to the group!
    I am new to the forum and a "newbie again". I started hanging a long time ago >>> BUT >>> didn't have the PRIVACY nor the discipline and the maturity needed to follow the program correctly That caused me to not use it correctly so I didn't GAIN and so I got discouraged and sort of stopped using it. Then I moved a few times and lost my hanger. So anyway I bought a new one again and have been using it >>>> and:

Wow... I have to say Bib >>> You have made THE Best hanger that is out there... It is ultra ultra strong and secure and strongly built!

I have used other hangers and got tired of the B.S. from the little homemade ones and the Vacuum ones -- that cause Blisters with the Vacuum nearly all the time.

Anyway I hung and hung when I got it and in my excitement >>> I again didn't really follow the instructions >>> And I kinda hurt myself. A LITTLE BIT. Nothing super major.

I hung way more weight than I should just 2 weeks in. I hung 7 to 12 POUNDS when I was just 2 weeks in and it was intense and all that >>> but then the hanger seemed to stimulate my testosterone and I got a bit of an erection ! :O while hanging ! And that of course hurt like a motherFXXXX as you can imagine. I dropped the weight and released the hanger immediately as fast as possible before any real damage can occur but I got a Thrombosed Vein ( inflamed hurt vein ) on the bottom right of my penis.

So I took some days off to totally reassess everything, totally plan everything out correctly and re-read the everything and re-research everything also....

Now my wrapping is million times better but probably could get better.

I have decided to be much more patient... AND >>> JUST TREAT HANGING ~~ Like my Morning Coffee~~ Something that I am doing and have to do just normal and constantly part of my daily routine.

I think that is the most powerful way. >>>> Not think about it >> Just do it. >> And just integrate it into your day as you can. End of Story.

So with that I wanted to say THANKS to you Bib! >>> for making the most awesome hanger there is >>> and making this excellent awesome site that is actually professional and is being held TO A HIGHER STANDARD than almost all the other P.E. Sites I have been in. All the others -- I don't know if it is because they seem to have more people -- are not as professional and many of the "threads" degrade to arguments and retardation between the members and even the moderators.

I DO HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS >>>

When your SET Is done -- do you unwrap or stay wrapped and try to restore circulation that way? Or just try to restore bloodflow with the wrap on.
    ~ I am guessing Wrap on. ~ But I am just wondering if you unwrap and rewrap all the time.

2) Even more important question.
    When you say that you recommend we should hang no less than 10 HOURS per week --- do yo mean the hanging set time PLUS the rest time or do you only mean the hanging time.

Like for example if I hang 4 sets of 15minutes WITH 10minutes of rest >> that would equal ONE Hour of Hanging (4*15min) OR would that equal 1hour (plus 40 mins of breaks included).

THANKS in Advance!

InTheMoment,

Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. You must allow the soft tissues to adapt to increasing stresses.

>When your SET Is done -- do you unwrap or stay wrapped and try to restore circulation that way? Or just try to restore bloodflow with the wrap on.
    ~ I am guessing Wrap on. ~ But I am just wondering if you unwrap and rewrap all the time.<

Stay wrapped. Slap your unit against your leg after a set, the jelq blood to the head and upper shaft, past the wrap. Remove the excess blood in the head and upper shaft, before you attach for the next set.

>2) Even more important question.
    When you say that you recommend we should hang no less than 10 HOURS per week --- do yo mean the hanging set time PLUS the rest time or do you only mean the hanging time.<

Actual hang time.

That will be 4-5, 20 minute sets every day.

Bigger

Comment

Hi Bib , I am beginning but not sure about the positioning of the hanger , where can I send you pictures ?

Comment

hannibal,

>I am beginning but not sure about the positioning of the hanger , where can I send you pictures ?<

bib_hanger@hotmail.com

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X