Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video instructions?

hello fellow hangers,

is there a post with a video explaining how to wrap properly? maybe im stupid or something but i read and read and try and try but i just feel im doing this wrong. Im still getting slippage and cannot hang alot of weights, no matter how i set things up, im really more of a visual person and an instructional video would help TREMENDOUSLY.

sorry if it was asked before and is a dumb question.

thank you guys

L.

nexus8,

>is there a post with a video explaining how to wrap properly? maybe im stupid or something but i read and read and try and try but i just feel im doing this wrong. Im still getting slippage and cannot hang alot of weights, no matter how i set things up, im really more of a visual person and an instructional video would help TREMENDOUSLY.<

I have not seen a video I would recommend. Every guys is different, and technique is slightly different.

You can look at Sappy's pictures in the pictures section. They are about the best I have seen.

If you wish to send me the four technique pictures for evaluation, I will do so. Or you can send me a video, and I will tell you what I see.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X