Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Clarification

Hi Bigger,

I had a couple of things I would like to ask you, if you dont mind. I also hope this is the appropriate section to post this :

1. I have been doing PE for around 6 months - mostly light stuff. Of late for the past month or so I have upped my intensity with stretches. So far I havent used any devices except the Bathmate for 2 weeks. Over the 6 months I have barely seen a gain of 0.2" which is just due to better EQ, no gains as such. I was thinking of taking up hanging now.
    The thing is I am uncut, will any of the Bib Hangers be a problem for me ?

2. I have a LOT of around 7 (the point where my tugback starts to diminish). My exit point based on the diagram appears to be the blue dot (in the middle). I was unable to understand the palpation test. If I could send you some pictures is it okay ?
    Now what I would like to know is that have you come across any hangers with a low LOT and somewhat tough tunica like mine, that have made substantial gains of over 1 - 1.5" ?

3. I read your history and know of you for a long time now since last year when I first heard of PE. You have gained approximately 4 inches if I am not mistaken. Did you gain the entire 4 inches in under a year or was it in bits and pieces ? Your LOT was 7 as well ?

I would appreciate it if I could get a response from you.

Thank you.

mrplayer1984,

>I also hope this is the appropriate section to post this :<

It would be better for you to start your own personal thread in the Hangers section. Keep all of your information and questions there, in one thread.

>1. I have been doing PE for around 6 months - mostly light stuff. Of late for the past month or so I have upped my intensity with stretches. So far I havent used any devices except the Bathmate for 2 weeks. Over the 6 months I have barely seen a gain of 0.2" which is just due to better EQ, no gains as such. I was thinking of taking up hanging now.
    The thing is I am uncut, will any of the Bib Hangers be a problem for me ?<

It will be fine if you remember one thing.

The key for uncut guys hanging with a Bib, is to ignore the foreskin. Just pull it back enough to grasp the actual head, stretch out, and wrap like normal. Then release the foreskin. The wrap should stay behind the head. So, you are leaving the foreskin static. Not pulling it back so it wants to pull the wrapped bundle forward, and not pulling the foreskin forward, so it wants to move the wrapped bundle backward.

>2. I have a LOT of around 7 (the point where my tugback starts to diminish). My exit point based on the diagram appears to be the blue dot (in the middle). I was unable to understand the palpation test. If I could send you some pictures is it okay ?<

Surely.

Mirror test instructions:

First, stand back far enough to see the entire pelvic region, including legs. Feet at shoulder width. Camera at groin level. Good light. Flaccid.

If needed, use a beard trimmer to trim the hair at the base.

I need one straight on, and one from each 45 degree angle to the mirror. Three pictures total.

If you email them, do NOT imbed them in the body of the email. Attach the pic files to the email.

>Now what I would like to know is that have you come across any hangers with a low LOT and somewhat tough tunica like mine, that have made substantial gains of over 1 - 1.5" ?<

I know of guys that have made significant tunica gains. Me included. But strength of collagenous tissues is relative. I have known of two guys, who I thought most probably put in the effort, that did not gain at all.

>3. I read your history and know of you for a long time now since last year when I first heard of PE. You have gained approximately 4 inches if I am not mistaken. Did you gain the entire 4 inches in under a year or was it in bits and pieces ?<

It took two years of hanging for gains to surpass my goals. I gained 4.5 inches BPEL. Then one year of cementing. I had two periods of two months each where I did not measure a gain.

>Your LOT was 7 as well ?<

I had not come up with the three tests when I was hanging for gains. But I know my skin exit point was very high. Probably 11 or higher LOT.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
      I know of guys that have made significant tunica gains. Me included. But strength of collagenous tissues is relative. I have known of two guys, who I thought most probably put in the effort, that did not gain at all.
      Bigger[/SIZE]
      Hi Bigger,

Did these guys have a low LOT and claim to have hung over 10 hours per week as per your recommendation ? If so, approximately for how long did they go through with this ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>Did these guys have a low LOT and claim to have hung over 10 hours per week as per your recommendation ?<

That was many years ago. Well before this forum. I do believe they hung over ten hours per week though.

>If so, approximately for how long did they go through with this ?<

I just cannot remember the time frame. I believe they hung a significant amount of weight.

I do remember that I believe they tried very hard, and did not record a gain. I was disappointed.

Bigger

Comment

Maybe they were hanging at angles which were not beneficial to them, a possibility. Like hanging straight down with a LOT of 6 ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>Maybe they were hanging at angles which were not beneficial to them, a possibility. Like hanging straight down with a LOT of 6 ?<

I doubt that. But there is no way I can remember particulars.

Bigger

Comment

I hope there is some hope for me. Will try my best, and more importantly be consistent like earlier.

Comment

Do you think there is potential for 1-2" gains with a low LOT and relatively tougher tunica ?

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>Do you think there is potential for 1-2" gains with a low LOT and relatively tougher tunica ?<

I believe any guy can make any tunica gains he wishes, if he is willing to spend the time and effort to place enough stress on the tunica.

Now, if you are on the far right of the Bell curve, it may take a great amount of stress to deform the tunica enough to measure gains. But it is surely possible.

If you have measured gains in the past, then it should not be that tough to deform your collagenous tissues.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the motivating response. I started PE this year in march with a very light routine probably like 2 mins of stretching and very light girth work as well - this lasted till april. In mid april I increased my stretches to 10 mins and by june mid i was upto 16 mins of stretches. Even my girth work increased but it was relatively light barely medium stress. My stretch intensity too increased but just enough to feel a good tug. I had to take a break between mid june to mid july. From mid july to mid September I increased my stretch intensity to a medium high level but duration was still around 10 mins or 15 mins max. Jelqing was the same, intensity increased to a medium level. In October I increased the intensity of my stretches to high and started pumping as well, started from 5 mins pumping till currently 18mins. Till now since the start, my routine has been 5 days a week (3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off).

As for my gains - I started somewhere near 5.9" - 6", uptil july 15th I had reached a BPEL of 6.2". No gains till October when I recorded 6.25" (barely 1 mm gain). My BPFSL has gone up from 15.5 cm to nearly 17.25 cm. There was a plateau between july to October, only in this month has there been a slight increase. Although I've grown 0.2" in BPEL, my penis almost looks the same as when I started. Anyways I was just letting you know of my past history and the slow gains compared to the time put in. I also do 5 minute intense stretches 7 times a day, morning till night with equal gaps.
                    I would be continuing this routine till end October, there after I would like to start hanging. I dont know if my exercises were enough to produce results since I feel that more than 50% of my entire time spent till now was doing a relatively light routine.
                    Kindly let me know what you think about this. I will keep my future posts short as you have other people to tend to. Thanks.

Comment

mrplayer1984,

>Thanks for the motivating response. I started PE this year in march with a very light routine probably like 2 mins of stretching and very light girth work as well - this lasted till april. In mid april I increased my stretches to 10 mins and by june mid i was upto 16 mins of stretches. Even my girth work increased but it was relatively light barely medium stress. My stretch intensity too increased but just enough to feel a good tug. I had to take a break between mid june to mid july. From mid july to mid September I increased my stretch intensity to a medium high level but duration was still around 10 mins or 15 mins max. Jelqing was the same, intensity increased to a medium level. In October I increased the intensity of my stretches to high and started pumping as well, started from 5 mins pumping till currently 18mins. Till now since the start, my routine has been 5 days a week (3 on 1 off, 2 on 1 off).<

IF you do decide to hang, you will hang every day, and put in at least ten hours of stress each week.

>As for my gains - I started somewhere near 5.9" - 6", uptil july 15th I had reached a BPEL of 6.2". No gains till October when I recorded 6.25" (barely 1 mm gain). My BPFSL has gone up from 15.5 cm to nearly 17.25 cm. There was a plateau between july to October, only in this month has there been a slight increase. Although I've grown 0.2" in BPEL, my penis almost looks the same as when I started. Anyways I was just letting you know of my past history and the slow gains compared to the time put in. I also do 5 minute intense stretches 7 times a day, morning till night with equal gaps.<

That is amazing that you have gained anything given the amount of time spent.

>Kindly let me know what you think about this. I will keep my future posts short as you have other people to tend to.<

This is really not what the Basics section is for. It would be great if you would start your own thread in the hangers section, and copy and paste your information there.

Thanks,

Bigger

Comment

Ok will do

Comment

Working...
                        X