Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to prevent too many physical changes, aesthetically?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to prevent too many physical changes, aesthetically?

I would prefer size over aesthetics if I had to choose one, of course. But my old lady and I both like the way my penis looks currently. Itís a good lookin guy! For example my penis has a slight curve upwards in the middle, I assume due to the natural shape of my tunica, and has a good healthy looking even taper. I have seen some before/after pictures from other types of PE that have definitely changed the penis aesthetically. How much will the look and overall shape of the penis change over time with ligament and tunica stretching? Are there any exercises I can do to help retain my current shape while stretching?

Thank you

Zargaboss,

>I would prefer size over aesthetics if I had to choose one, of course. But my old lady and I both like the way my penis looks currently. Itís a good lookin guy! For example my penis has a slight curve upwards in the middle<

Over the years, many guys have reported straightening of curves from hanging. I do not know if you could keep that, or if there would be something you could do to get it back. It may be possible that you could hang OTS with a fulcrum at the point where you want the upward curve, and get it back by stressing the bottom chamber. But I have not heard of it happening.

Realize that the goal of hanging is to deform the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection. The ligs and tunica. So, the basic structure of the penis will change, and that is what you want.

>I assume due to the natural shape of my tunica, and has a good healthy looking even taper. I have seen some before/after pictures from other types of PE that have definitely changed the penis aesthetically. How much will the look and overall shape of the penis change over time with ligament and tunica stretching? Are there any exercises I can do to help retain my current shape while stretching?<

As far as a taper goes, hanging is not going to change that. You will most probably gain base girth, as most guys report those gains. But that would only add to the taper. Anything beyond that would be involved in girth work. You can localize where you want girth, as far as from the head back.

You should know that if your technique is not good, or you move up in weight too quickly, you can experience discoloration.

If you are successful, things will change. It will and should look different. Just not sure what your parameters are concerning what changes are OK.

Bigger

Comment

That all makes sense. Thank you. I will see how it goes for a while and maybe get back if things seem to change more than anticipated.

Comment

I appreciate all your help. Just got my Starter in the mail today so figured my LOT, Mirror, Palpatation info...

BPEL 7
        MEG 4.5

LOT is ~8
        Mirror is right around the middle point
        Palp is roughly 1.75-2Ē as itís hard to get exact there

With this, and being a totally new to stretching, what recommendations and advice would you provide?

From reading around a bit, I could guess that BTC for a while would be good. As for weight, starting around 2 LBs? Hanging durations around 10-15 minutes with 10-15 minutes of rest between sets. Approximately 4-5 sets to begin with? Just want to make sure Iím on the right track and thought path!

Questions about the actual hanging, where could I see photos of how to position myself and the weight? Examples? I canít picture how I would possibly be able to BTC without being in an extremely awkward position.

When hanging, should I be as close to 0% erect as possible?

Should I increase time duration of hanging weekly? Biweekly? What are some signs of proper fatigue? I donít want to under/over-do it. When can you tell if increasing time duration vs adding weight is the correct step to take?

What should some expected ball park gains be for the first 6 week period? 6 months? Year? With proper dedication factoring in the learning curve compared to some otherís experience with similar LOT/Mirror/Palp/BPEL? I feel with an idea what to expect, I can more properly gauge my progress and in turn fatigue and periodic increases in weight, angles, time durations.

Thank you!

Comment

Zargaboss,

>LOT is ~8
          Mirror is right around the middle point
          Palp is roughly 1.75-2Ē as itís hard to get exact there

With this, and being a totally new to stretching, what recommendations and advice would you provide?<

First, learn to hang correctly, and condition soft tissues. Follow the stress progression in the NOS email. You should hang at the lower angles, from SD to BTC, for a good while.

>From reading around a bit, I could guess that BTC for a while would be good. As for weight, starting around 2 LBs?<

No more than 5 lbs to start. You did get the NOS email, right?

>Hanging durations around 10-15 minutes with 10-15 minutes of rest between sets.<

Limit sets to no more than 20 minutes. Then rest and return circulation for ten.

>Approximately 4-5 sets to begin with? Just want to make sure Iím on the right track and thought path!<

No more than three sets to start. I assume you did not get the NOS email. Email me, and I will send you another.

>Questions about the actual hanging, where could I see photos of how to position myself and the weight? Examples? I canít picture how I would possibly be able to BTC without being in an extremely awkward position.<

Pictures section. Sappy has about the best technique. Actually, with a pillow in the small of my back, and feet in another chair, BTC was very comfortable.

>When hanging, should I be as close to 0% erect as possible?<

Yes. Flaccid.

>Should I increase time duration of hanging weekly?<

Add no more than one set per week to start. After you are up to your available privacy time, no more than four hours, you can begin moving up in weight. Add no more than 15% of previous max weight.

>What are some signs of proper fatigue?<

Tiredness, soreness. The real fatigue starts when you MUST reduce weight during a set. When you simply cannot hang a certain weight any more.

>I donít want to under/over-do it.<

You probably will. Go by feel. Do not increase weight more than once per week. Reduce weight when needed to remain comfortable.

>When can you tell if increasing time duration vs adding weight is the correct step to take?<

Always get your sets in. Add one set per week till you are up to your avialable privacy time. Be consistent.

You current max weight goes up no more than once per week. Now, during the week, or any time, you may not be able to hang your max weight. You WANT to NEED to reduce weight during your sessions.

>What should some expected ball park gains be for the first 6 week period? 6 months? Year?<

Results are all over the map, and depend on you. Your strength of tissues, work ethic, technique, etc. You should expect to gain. But I know of a couple of guys that seemed to do all the right things, and did not measure a gain.

>With proper dedication factoring in the learning curve compared to some otherís experience with similar LOT/Mirror/Palp/BPEL? I feel with an idea what to expect, I can more properly gauge my progress and in turn fatigue and periodic increases in weight, angles, time durations.<

No idea what you mean.

Bigger

Comment

Great answers! Thank you so much. I just checked my email and did find the NOS you sent. Sorry about that. It got missed. I will read through and be back if I have any more questions. Iím not sure Iíd its stayed in there but does it matter at all if I have had a visectomy? Thank you

Comment

Zargaboss,

>Iím not sure Iíd its stayed in there but does it matter at all if I have had a visectomy?<

Not if the vasectomy has been a while, and you are fully healed.

Bigger

Comment

Iíve come across another question. In the NOS email, it says to work your way up to your total free time allotted.....

what if the only free time I have IS 1 hour or so? I cannot, no way get 2-4 hours of free time to hang with my work schedule and kidsí extracurricular activities.

Is there a down side to reaching fatigue through weight primarily vs time (more sets)?

if I were to only stretch for 1 hour, will that hinder my long term goals by my body getting ďused toĒ stretching? Where I wonít benefit as much in the long run or will weighted fatigue be enough? Or will it just take longer to get there as a total accumulative time. Where as if a man were to stretch for 4 hours reaches his total lig stretch in 6 months, it would take me 2 years to accomplish the same. Just an example.

Also, I read somewhere in these boards that you recommend ďwrappingĒ afterwards. What are you wrapping with? And how much of it, shaft to base and no head? Or wrap the head too?

how long do I keep it wrapped afterwards?

Is this what you do as a warm down INSTEAD of heat or in addition to?

As as far as warming up, Iíve just been using heat and manual stretches for about a minute each at different angles. Do you recommend any type of jelq regiment or something similar instead?

Thank you
                Last edited by Zargaboss; 04-23-2019, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Zargaboss,

>what if the only free time I have IS 1 hour or so? I cannot, no way get 2-4 hours of free time to hang with my work schedule and kidsí extracurricular activities.<

One hour of actual time, would only be about 40 minutes of actual hang time. You are not going to be very successful only hanging two sets each day.

Guys that have made significant gains seem to have one thing in common...they hang at least ten hours each week, and ride the fatigue for that time. That is 4-5 sets every day. It is a significant amount of time to ride fatigue.

There are 168 hours in a week. If you work and sleep for 108, then you have 60 hours to try to squeeze out ten. A key is to be consistent, and get in the sets every day.

>Is there a down side to reaching fatigue through weight primarily vs time (more sets)?<

I do not understand. Stress is weight across time. You cannot have one without the other. If you mean blindly hang one heavy set, vs reaching and riding fatigue, that was tried many years ago, and the results were not good. It takes time to deform the tough collagenous tissues that restrain an erection.

>if I were to only stretch for 1 hour, will that hinder my long term goals by my body getting ďused toĒ stretching?<

No.

>Where I wonít benefit as much in the long run or will weighted fatigue be enough?<

You have to get away from the concept of hanging weight. You need to concentrate on safely reaching and riding fatigue. That means slowly working up to a weight that brings on fatigue early in your sets, and ride the fatigue as much as possible. It is really hard to do that only hanging two sets per day.

>Or will it just take longer to get there as a total accumulative time. Where as if a man were to stretch for 4 hours reaches his total lig stretch in 6 months, it would take me 2 years to accomplish the same. Just an example.<

Well, it would surely take much longer to reach your goals. The question is, could you ever reach your goals hanging that little time. I do not know if you could do it. But then, I do not know if you can do it either way.

>Also, I read somewhere in these boards that you recommend ďwrappingĒ afterwards.<

I do NOT. Many guys have made great gains without wrapping to stay in the extended state. The fact is, the next day, first set, you will pull out any adhesions resulting from previous deformation.

I have written that I stayed wrapped after my hanging sessions. But it was not needed. Not worth the hassle.

>Is this what you do as a warm down INSTEAD of heat or in addition to?<

There is absolutely no benefit to a "warm down" of any kind.

>As as far as warming up, Iíve just been using heat and manual stretches for about a minute each at different angles. Do you recommend any type of jelq regiment or something similar instead?<

I do not recommend any of that. If you are pressed for time. Wrap and hang. Put a heated rice sock on, and get with it. You do not need to manual stretch or jelq.

Bigger

Comment

Ok. Yes, I was thinking along the lines of....10 lbs for 1 total hour would be an equivalent of 5 lbs for 2 hours...just an example. But I understand thatís not how it truly works. Iíím an amateur bodybuilder so I know what you mean about fatigue I also know that the penis is not a ďmuscleĒ in the sense of a bicep or deltoid. Thatís why I was somewhat worried about noticing correct fatigue without over/under doing it. Thank you for that clarification.

I think I could manage one hour, maybe even an hour and a half on some, every single day, seven days a week. Thatís roughly 7-9 hours a week. If I have shorter sessions, could I possibly go consistent with no rest days? Or what that be a bad idea? I certainly donít want to hurt myself or do anything that may hinder my sexual performance. But I am very pressed for time. I work 7 days a week almost all year long, I have three kids with two different moms and Iím not with either of them anymore so schedules with the kids and driving them around to sports and activities and then cooking and cleaning and laundry and going to the gym...well you get it. I have a gf but sheís not living with me so Iím a single dad trying to make everything work. I do like to make the most of my time, I just flat out donít have that much to give unfortunately. Iím not looking for short cuts or being lazy, I want the most out of this and to remain as healthy as possible in the process. But at this time in my life, there is no way I could set aside 2-3 hours or more a day dedicated to this. I hardly get 30 minutes to read at night. So any helpful pointers that could, not expedite the process, but help me get the most for the time I have, even if it takes longer, Iím ok with. I just want to do it right and as well as I can.

I appreciate all your help!

Comment

Zargaboss,

>I think I could manage one hour, maybe even an hour and a half on some, every single day, seven days a week. Thatís roughly 7-9 hours a week. If I have shorter sessions, could I possibly go consistent with no rest days? Or what that be a bad idea?<

I do not know what you are asking. You are NEVER supposed to take ANY rest days. You want to try to hang ten hours each week, but also every single day. Taking a rest day means you are giving the collagenous tissues a lot of time to heal, and become tougher to further deform.

>I hardly get 30 minutes to read at night.<

Well that is one set. I hope you are hanging during that 30 minutes. Sets do not have to be consecutive. Whatever works for your schedule. If you can do two or three sets at one time, then another two sets at another time, that is great. Even single sets are fine, if that is what you can do. Hanging behind locked doors is great.

But it is not magic. It IS stress over time. You must have the time component.

Bigger

Comment

Oh alright, I understand now. I thought I read somewhere on here that there was 2-3 hanging days, then a day of no hanging, then 2-3 hanging days again, etc etc....?

I can do a set or two in the morning then some more at night every day. I can manage that. But when you are saying 10 hours a week, is that cumulative if the actually hanging time (20 minute increments) or time totals including 10 minute rests between sets? I think I can get two working sets in a morning (40 minutes hang time) then another 3 working sets at night (60 minutes hanging) most of the days a week. At least 4 probably 5 then a couple sets mixed in those other 2-3 days. So about a total of 6-8 hours of actual hang time for sure then hopefully another hour scattered about. Would that be sufficient, I hope? Not sure I can reach true fatigue in just two sets at a time....maybe I just need to be patient until I get to the right amount of weight? Iím really pushing it here but I can make that work Iím pretty sure.

Now that Iíve been hanging a couple weeks I do have some more questions.

1) how should the circulation of my head feel while hanging? Maybe I have the hanger too tight. Itís not ďhurtingĒ but it is kind of uncomfortable. I try to tighten it just enough to where it doesnít slip or move with the weight on it. My head isnít discolored or any skin issues. Just feels a lot of pressure and I do notice it. Is this normal? Will this go away with more time? Am I tightening too much?

2) the wrap. I hope Iím doing it correctly because none of the pictures or videos from here or Thunders are working for me. No idea why. When I take the wrap off itís sticking to my skin like an SOB every set and it hurts really bad when itís time to take it off. What can I use to prevent this that wonít cause slipping or increase the pressure too much in the head in order to prevent it from slipping like I imagine Vaseline would do?

3) again, no pictures or videos work. Hopefully I can get that probables figured out soon, but Iíve just been doing normal standing hanging. I would like to be doing more BTC but I have NO idea how I would get that to work or what I would use to position myself for 20 minutes. Please help!

Thank you again for all your time and help. SO MUCH APPRECIATED

Comment

Zargaboss,

>Oh alright, I understand now. I thought I read somewhere on here that there was 2-3 hanging days, then a day of no hanging, then 2-3 hanging days again, etc etc....?<

You surely did not read that from me.

>I can do a set or two in the morning then some more at night every day. I can manage that. But when you are saying 10 hours a week, is that cumulative if the actually hanging time (20 minute increments) or time totals including 10 minute rests between sets?<

Actual hang time. Rest does not count.

>I think I can get two working sets in a morning (40 minutes hang time) then another 3 working sets at night (60 minutes hanging) most of the days a week. At least 4 probably 5 then a couple sets mixed in those other 2-3 days. So about a total of 6-8 hours of actual hang time for sure then hopefully another hour scattered about. Would that be sufficient, I hope?<

Five sets per day would be 35 sets per week. That is over ten hours of actual hang time, which is good.

>Not sure I can reach true fatigue in just two sets at a time....maybe I just need to be patient until I get to the right amount of weight?<

You do not have to reach fatigue when you start out. You need to learn how to hang correctly, and condition soft tissues. Then follow the stress progression in the NOS email, to slowly work up to hanging fatigue level weights.

>1) how should the circulation of my head feel while hanging? Maybe I have the hanger too tight. Itís not ďhurtingĒ but it is kind of uncomfortable.<

It could be that the hanger is too tight. But I can tell you that usually the problem is the hanger is too loose, and the hanger is slipping toward the head. Or even more likely, you may have too much blood in the head and upper shaft. Hanging should be comfortable at the attachment point, and in front of the hanger. If it is not, you have a technique issue.

>I try to tighten it just enough to where it doesnít slip or move with the weight on it.<

Yes. Pulse push to check the grasping ability. If it is comfortable at first, and starts to slip later, it can get uncomfortable. Before it starts to slip, pull up the weight, and tighten a bit more.

>Just feels a lot of pressure and I do notice it. Is this normal?<

No, that is not normal. It sounds like you have too much excess blood in the head and upper shaft, to start.

>Will this go away with more time?<

No.

>Am I tightening too much?<

I don't know.

>2) the wrap. I hope Iím doing it correctly because none of the pictures or videos from here or Thunders are working for me. No idea why.<

You might be lucky. Videos usually cause more problems than they solve.

>When I take the wrap off itís sticking to my skin like an SOB every set and it hurts really bad when itís time to take it off.<

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start from a half inch to 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch. Those first passes of wrap should be passive, with no tension pulled on them.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap. While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.

Use as many passes as needed in the hanger attachment zone, to give you the correct WFG, wrapped flaccid girth. Try to wrap enough of the shaft to tape the last pass behind the hanger attachment zone. Pull some tension on the passes in the attachment zone, so that the bundle is solid and stable.

For the sticking Tband, there are two options:

You can use a cloth underwrap, then overwrap with the Tband. Use the boxing wrap from the Basics section, or thin sweat shirt, jersey material, and wrap it loose.

IF you do not need an underwrap, then it is very easy to pop the Tband bundle loose. Simply grasp the Tband bundle in an OK grip, and then grasp the skin behind the wrap in an OK grip, and pull your hands apart. The Tband should pop loose from the skin, without any pain. Begin to unwrap, and if you find the wrap sticking further up the shaft, repeat the above instructions.

You do not have to tear off skin like with a bandage. Thank Dino for that.

>What can I use to prevent this that wonít cause slipping or increase the pressure too much in the head in order to prevent it from slipping like I imagine Vaseline would do?<

You do not understand...The hanger works, or is supposed to work, by grasping the internals of the shaft. The wrap provides protection to the skin, and creates the correct WFG. That is it. You should be able to coat everything with Vaseline, and the hanger still grasp.

If you wish, you can send me the four technique pictures for evaluation. I think you probably have issues I might spot to help.

>3) again, no pictures or videos work. Hopefully I can get that probables figured out soon, but Iíve just been doing normal standing hanging.<

Standing for sessions is not going to work.

>I would like to be doing more BTC but I have NO idea how I would get that to work or what I would use to position myself for 20 minutes. Please help!<

For BTC, I turned my chair to the side of my desk, right hand toward the desk, phone, laptop, mouse, everything I needed within easy reach. Butt over the front edge of the chair, pelvis almost parallel to the floor. Feet in another chair in front of my office chair.

Bigger

Comment

1) I thought standing or BTC was ok to start. Standing because it would keep good circulation. BTC because of more stretch in the ligs. My mistake. I will be sure to try BTC and do that only.

2) I tried following your wrapping instructions and I feel like itís very similar to how Iíve been doing it. Major difference you state to pull skin back (toward the base) so there is no loose skin but I donít have any loose skin when I stretch it out anyway. I did make sure to pull back whatever I could and that did make a difference to where I feel more stretch IN the ligs and less in the pubic/shaft skin. I do not have an issue with the Bib slipping at all. It definitely stays put. However, itís hard for me to tell whatís too tight and whatís not. Thank you so much, problem solved about wrap hurting at the end of each set!!!

3) Tonight I tried BTC while laying in my bed reading with my feet on a chair. That seemed to work decent. I did notice that I didnít feel any ďpressureĒ in the head this time but it was slightly discolored when my set was over and felt ďplumpĒ as if I was clamping kinda but not as extreme of course. As Iím not erect at all. As soon as I loosened it up color went to normal and still didnít feel any pain or anything weird. Is this normal?

4) I did notice that when I squeeze my glutes they pushed a little in the Bib to stretch a tiny bit more. Or even flex my abs or stretch my abs by putting my hands out over my head that it sorta pulls on the ligs a little more and have a little extra oomph to the stretch....is it ok to do this or mess with that for a few seconds at a time?

5) where could I send pics to, to double check my wrap/hanging? Also would there be any way you could send me pics first as an example of the types of pictures youíre looking for so I donít screw up the angle or give you something thatís no help at all? I would really like some reassurance here. As you can see Iím trying to get as much of the little time I have in here and Iíd be pretty pissed if Iím wasting it doing something wrong....like Iíve already been doing by standing....dang it.

Thank you

Comment

Zargaboss,

>1) I thought standing or BTC was ok to start. Standing because it would keep good circulation. BTC because of more stretch in the ligs. My mistake. I will be sure to try BTC and do that only.<

You can hang SD while sitting. It is just not comfortable to stand and hang for longer periods.

>3) Tonight I tried BTC while laying in my bed reading with my feet on a chair. That seemed to work decent. I did notice that I didnít feel any ďpressureĒ in the head this time but it was slightly discolored when my set was over and felt ďplumpĒ as if I was clamping kinda but not as extreme of course. As Iím not erect at all. As soon as I loosened it up color went to normal and still didnít feel any pain or anything weird. Is this normal?<

Color normal and no pain weird? That sounds like it is supposed to be.

>4) I did notice that when I squeeze my glutes they pushed a little in the Bib to stretch a tiny bit more. Or even flex my abs or stretch my abs by putting my hands out over my head that it sorta pulls on the ligs a little more and have a little extra oomph to the stretch....is it ok to do this or mess with that for a few seconds at a time?<

I would make sure I had learned to hang correctly first. Then later, if you need a bit more fatigue, you can add crunches, bouncing and swinging to your routine.

>5) where could I send pics to, to double check my wrap/hanging?<

[email protected]

>Also would there be any way you could send me pics first as an example of the types of pictures youíre looking for so I donít screw up the angle or give you something thatís no help at all?<

Pictures section.

I need four pictures only.

1. Wrapped bundle taken from the top of the shaft. Grasp the head and stretch out the shaft.

2. Bottom hex nut adjustments, taken from the bottom of the hanger.

3. Attachment point, hanger on, not tightened, taken from the top of the shaft.

4. Hanging pictures, taken from the top of the shaft. I must be able to see the head.

Please indicate the set in which the pictures were taken; 1st, 2nd, last, etc.

Be sure to detail any problems you are having, so that I can address them.

Be sure to attach the pictures to the email. Do NOT embed them.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X