New hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New hanger

So first off all let me introduce myself my name is Thicc and I've been reading quite a bit regarding hanging on PEgym, thunders and this forum.

Would you consider a HTW a good ADS?
    if so how many 1 or two?
    "You should not tug on the wrap at all when making the first 2-3 passes."
    what do you mean buy this? wrap it around 3 times but don't pull it around too tight?
    I've been reading quite a bit and skin stretching pops up quite a bit I'm going to attempt to hang once I feel comfortable that I understand all the information regarding it, Looking at hanging 101 itís suggested to start hanging ď1.25Ē inches from the coronal ridge so should I start the wrap there? or start wrapping 1 inch from the coronal ridge?
    Iím basically going to just follow the program set out in blink2000ís hanging 101 thread.
    Iíve decided to make this post to check with others I understand the information correctly and to make sure none of this is outdated considering how old the posts are.
    So from what I gather Iím thinking of focusing my first ever two weeks of hanging solely on stretching skin before I focus on trying to deform the ligs.
    10 min warm up with a rice sock,
    Week 01: 3x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 02: 4x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding sets)
    Week 03: 5x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 04: 6x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (privacy time maximized)
    Week 05: 6x sets 3lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding weight)
    Week 06: 6x sets 4lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 07: 6x sets 5lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 08: 6x sets 6lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 09: 6x sets 7lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 10: 6x sets 8lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 11: 6x sets 9lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 12: 6x sets 10lbs Max @ 20m each
    10 min warm down with rice sock.
    So this is essentially the guideline I'll follow but from what I take from reading all the threads and Iíve been reading about hanging on thunders,bibhanger,pegym etc.
    Is that everyone is different so If I feel like I can push myself I will but not to try rush things or because of cockiness I definitely want to stick to low weights but I may potentially just increase the sets Iím going to aim for 4 hours of hanging per day, but I was going to dedicate 4 hours straight to hanging what do you think? Should I still make substantial gains? I donít want to start hanging until I know I can consistently dedicate time to this because once I start I donít want to stop until I reach the desired length I understand how quickly the human body can adapt to change so I want to ride the fatigue for sure.
    To suite my schedule Iím thinking of doing a solid 4 hour hanging session it will take me more time potentially 5 Ė 6 including the 10 min rests, warm up, warm downs, it all adds up to total time etc.
    I would love to split my sets more frequently but I donít have that luxury.
    The aim of the game for me is reach fatigue in that first or 2nd set as suggested and riding it.
    With the template above itís shown to reach a maxium of 6 sets and then increasing weight by 1lbs per week, for me since I want to do 12 sets I would like to reach my max sets before increasing weight would that be okay?
    Am I expected to reach fatigue by the 1st or 2nd set with only 2lbs, what are your thoughts personally what would your plan of attack be?

I will not have rest days I will hang every day, no exceptions.
    But I will be very careful, track my progress and I will probably bombard this post with constantly.
    Could you provide me with info or a source that focuses on angles, I understand there are different types but how do I hit them? I found BTC in great detail which is fine but what about SD or SO?
    How does one achieve those stretches?
    I will buy a chair soon and modify it with the PVC halfpipe and buy the bibhanger as soon as I get the funds but I wont start hanging until I confirm my understanding of everything.

Originally posted by Bib/Bigger
    Always remember to jelq for 10-20 minutes after a session, with fair wood, but not with great intensity. You want complete restoration of blood flow. This will also allow the urethra to recover, and allow for normal urination

what is meant by fair wood exactly?
    Thanks for taking a look at this guys, answers will be greatly appreciated.

thicc,

>Would you consider a HTW a good ADS?
    if so how many 1 or two?<

I have never used an HTW for anything. I do not believe you need an ADS, so I guess nothing is good for it.

>"You should not tug on the wrap at all when making the first 2-3 passes."
    what do you mean buy this? wrap it around 3 times but don't pull it around too tight?<

Yes. Just wrap. Do not tighten it. Passive. Then, pull tension on the later passes. This makes it easy for the shoulders to form in front of the hanger. Expand.

>I've been reading quite a bit and skin stretching pops up quite a bit I'm going to attempt to hang once I feel comfortable that I understand all the information regarding it, Looking at hanging 101 itís suggested to start hanging ď1.25Ē inches from the coronal ridge so should I start the wrap there? or start wrapping 1 inch from the coronal ridge?<

It depends on YOUR overall length. The range for starting the wrap is .5 to about 1.5 inches.

>Iím basically going to just follow the program set out in blink2000ís hanging 101 thread.<

No idea what that means. But why?

>So from what I gather Iím thinking of focusing my first ever two weeks of hanging solely on stretching skin before I focus on trying to deform the ligs.<

No. The first two weeks, you focus on learning how to hang correctly, and begin to condition soft tissues. While doing that, you can learn to hang BTC. While doing that, you can reach down and feel the skin at the base. If it is tight, you can consider doing some dedicated skin stretch. But, I would learn to hang normally...correctly, first.

>10 min warm up with a rice sock,
    Week 01: 3x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 02: 4x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding sets)
    Week 03: 5x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 04: 6x sets 2lbs Max @ 20m each (privacy time maximized)
    Week 05: 6x sets 3lbs Max @ 20m each (only adding weight)
    Week 06: 6x sets 4lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 07: 6x sets 5lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 08: 6x sets 6lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 09: 6x sets 7lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 10: 6x sets 8lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 11: 6x sets 9lbs Max @ 20m each
    Week 12: 6x sets 10lbs Max @ 20m each<
    You can hang with up to five lbs, while learning to hang, and conditioning soft tissues. That is, before beginning to move up. So, anytime in the first seven weeks of your schedule, you can begin to move up.

Then, this should not be definitive. You may or may not be able to hang that much weight at those later times.

You should not ever go by an arbitrary schedule. Go by feel.

>10 min warm down with rice sock.<

Where does this warm down thing come from? Many guys mention it. There is absolutely no reason to "warm down". Ever. It is not a thing.

>Iím going to aim for 4 hours of hanging per day, but I was going to dedicate 4 hours straight to hanging what do you think?<

If you can do it consistently, every single day, that is great.

>Should I still make substantial gains?<

Not sure what you are asking. If you are hanging four hours per day, every day, you have a very good chance of making significant gains. I have no idea if you will or not.

>With the template above itís shown to reach a maxium of 6 sets and then increasing weight by 1lbs per week, for me since I want to do 12 sets I would like to reach my max sets before increasing weight would that be okay?<

Yes.

>Am I expected to reach fatigue by the 1st or 2nd set with only 2lbs, what are your thoughts personally what would your plan of attack be?<

No. That would be highly unusual. There are a few guys that reach fatigue at less than five lbs. But not many.

You will get the stress progression in the NOS email.

My hanging history is in the Basics section.

As far as plan of attack, divide and conquer. Concentrate on skin, then ligs, then tunica. Learn to hang at the lower angles, SD to BTC. Do the three tests, LOT, mirror, and palpation.

>Could you provide me with info or a source that focuses on angles, I understand there are different types but how do I hit them? I found BTC in great detail which is fine but what about SD or SO?<

Abbreviations, Basics section. But, you should only be concerned with SD to BTC for now.

>How does one achieve those stretches?<

You can do any of them while sitting. It all has to do with the direction of stress relative to the pelvis. SD, straight down, can be done while standing or sitting. BTC is 90 degrees more severe than SD. SO is 90 degrees less severe than SD.

>what is meant by fair wood exactly?<

20 to 50 percent erection level.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for clearing a few things up Bib.

Yes. Just wrap. Do not tighten it. Passive. Then, pull tension on the later passes. This makes it easy for the shoulders to form in front of the hanger. Expand.

So for the first 2 - 3 passes just wrap then after as I spiral down add a little bit of tension? not too tight that I constrict blood flow but just a little firmer?

It depends on YOUR overall length. The range for starting the wrap is .5 to about 1.5 inches.

Yep that's fine so I need to make that call based on my anatomy.

No. The first two weeks, you focus on learning how to hang correctly, and begin to condition soft tissues. While doing that, you can learn to hang BTC. While doing that, you can reach down and feel the skin at the base. If it is tight, you can consider doing some dedicated skin stretch. But, I would learn to hang normally...correctly, first.

Will do I will keep you posted on my progress man, I want to do this as efficiently and safely as possible.
      From what I gather I'll have to listen and pay and attention to my body to determine the best course of action.

Originally Posted by Bib/Bigger
      To begin, it usually takes 1-2 weeks of dedicated skin stretch to get enough skin to work with. After that, you simply play it by ear. As the internal structures grow, the skin will become tighter. Then switch to dedicated skin stretch for a few days to a week to even a couple of weeks. How do I know if the skin is stretching?: Reach down and feel if the skin is very tight while the set is going on. If it is, then the skin is taking a good portion of the stress away from the inner structures.
      So say I've been focusing for two weeks on my hanging technique and I feel the skin is tight the next logical step would be to focus on stretching the skin right?
      I aim to gain ideally 4 inches in length or 3 I understand this may not be possible or it may take a long time only time and consistency will tell, should I stretch out a extra inch of skin then attack the ligs until it becomes tight again? what would be overkill?

My hanging history is in the Basics section.
      I'll definitely give it a good read Bib.

Thanks once again Bib I'll be asking many more questions in future.

Comment

thicc,

>So for the first 2 - 3 passes just wrap then after as I spiral down add a little bit of tension? not too tight that I constrict blood flow but just a little firmer?<

Yes.

>So say I've been focusing for two weeks on my hanging technique and I feel the skin is tight the next logical step would be to focus on stretching the skin right?<

Yes.

>I aim to gain ideally 4 inches in length or 3 I understand this may not be possible or it may take a long time only time and consistency will tell, should I stretch out a extra inch of skin then attack the ligs until it becomes tight again? what would be overkill?<

Overkill, yes. Just stretch enough so the skin is loose while hanging BTC. Hang one normal set each day to test.

Bigger

Comment

Bib I was wondering would you be able to send me a picture of the PVC weight rack for hanging horizontally?
          I'd be able to take the instructions in better if I had something visual to guide me.
          I was thinking of making this for sitting up in a chair but hell I may even just buy a bench so I can lay down, what are your thoughts?

Comment

thicc,

>Bib I was wondering would you be able to send me a picture of the PVC weight rack for hanging horizontally?<

No.

>I'd be able to take the instructions in better if I had something visual to guide me.<

What is there to visualize? It is a short piece of PVC, with a cap glued on one end, and a hole drilled in the other?

>I was thinking of making this for sitting up in a chair but hell I may even just buy a bench so I can lay down, what are your thoughts?<

You need to make your setup as comfortable as possible.

You must set up your hanging/work station, to make it easy. I always hung while sitting in an executive type office chair, height adjustable, and it reclines. For BTC, I turned my chair to the side of my desk, right hand toward the desk, phone, laptop, mouse, everything I needed within easy reach. Butt over the front edge of the chair, pelvis almost parallel to the floor. Feet in another chair in front of my office chair. For typing, I would put my keyboard in my lap. I still type that way. Doing it right now.

I do not know of a bench you can use that would make thing easier.

Bigger

Comment

Today I received the Bibstarter and I'm impressed with the quality of this device definitely happy with the purchase, Can't wait to get the rest of my set up sorted out and begin my hanging journey.
              Last edited by thicc; 05-28-2019, 06:44 AM.

Comment

thicc,

>Today I received the Bibstarter and I'm impressed with the quality of this device definitely happy with the purchase, Can't wait to get the rest of my set up sorted out and begin my hanging journey.<

I am glad you like it. I hope it helps you to be successful.

Thanks,

Bigger

Comment

Completed my first set today.
                  I have recently purchased a zero gravity recliner and cut a hole in it to hang BTC, reinforced the hole with nylon strapping and it's mega compfy.
                  started off at 2lbs for 3 sets @ 20 mins and a 10 min break between sets to restore circulation, make adjustments where necessary.
                  I believe a ADS will benefit me, I wore a stealth for men everyday for roughly 8 - 9 months, I have increased in size a little and I think it's helped me handle the pressure of hanging and even stretched my skin as well.
                  Hanging for the first time today I can just feel as I get accustomed to it I will benefit greatly, once I finally reach fatigue I will ride it and wont stop until I reach my desired goal.
                  The first set was tricky, I realise now when you wrap it's important to keep the penis centred don't twist it in anyway because once I attach the hanger it will tend to hang on either your left or right side more.
                  So far I can definitely see this working in the long run, especially hanging everyday for 4 hours straight, that's the plan.
                  The first two sets I kinda had this slight burning sensation, nothing painful but I could feel something burn a little I think this was skin stretching, I know for a fact though I had it gripped on the internals because by the 3rd set the slight burning stopped and it felt like the base of my penis was starting to get tired a little " fatigued."
                  super excited to update my progress everyday.
                  This is the beginning.

Comment

thicc,

>The first set was tricky, I realise now when you wrap it's important to keep the penis centred don't twist it in anyway because once I attach the hanger it will tend to hang on either your left or right side more.<

That has nothing to do with the wrap. The shaft will turn to one side or the other, because of the bump. The outer penis falling off to one side or the other, of the inner shaft. Hard to balance it one on top of the other.

Bigger

Comment

Very interesting Bib I found it easier to balance once I made sure my penis was straight and the bib hanger was attached straight as well, it didn't seem to turn but stayed neutral.

Comment

Also is the hanger supposed to be so tight to get into, I struggle getting the damn thing on I can barely fit my dick in the thing this is with all wing nuts loosened to the max as well.
                        I was going to get a bib hanger but was advised I should get the starter via email so I went with the suggestion, does the hanger unscrew and leave much more room for movement or does it leave pretty much the same amount of space?

Comment

thicc,

>Also is the hanger supposed to be so tight to get into, I struggle getting the damn thing on I can barely fit my dick in the thing this is with all wing nuts loosened to the max as well.<

No.

First, the bottom wing nuts should NOT be loose when you put on the hanger. You only loosen them to pull the right side away, and adjust the inner adjustment hex nuts. Then, you replace the right side, align the two sides, and snug down the bottom outer wing nuts.

When you put on the hanger, you are supposed to have to squeeze the two sides together, in order to put over the top bolt.

You may be using too much wrap in the attachment zone.

>I was going to get a bib hanger but was advised I should get the starter via email so I went with the suggestion<

I am 6.5 inches girth in the attachment zone, and I can fit in the Starter model.

>does the hanger unscrew and leave much more room for movement or does it leave pretty much the same amount of space?<

I do not know what that means.

Bigger

Comment

Ah I see I see, thanks for clearing that up for me Bib I knew I was doing something wrong.

Comment

Day 3 feels good, much more comfortable with hanging ever since Bib helped me out with how to actually attach the hanger correctly.
                              Yesterday I was starting to get fatigued near the end of my last set, was kinda hoping for it to happen today but seems to me I'm adjusting, makes sense it's only 2 lbs at the moment.
                              I'll continue this for the next 2 weeks play around with different attachment points see if it feels any different, after the 2 weeks then I'll start adding a set each week until I reach my desired sets which is 12.
                              and then the weight will go up by %15 each week as stated in the NOS email.

Comment

Working...
                              X