X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    thicc,

>I wanted to jump straight to a 1.5lbs or 2lbs weight increase but should I wait until I reach 10lbs first before doing this is it actually necessary or just a safety precaution?<

Stick with the stress progression in the NOS email. That is about what that guy described. But go by no more than 15% each week for your increase. So if you are hanging five lbs, go up no more than .75 lb. A half lb is fine.

The deal is, if your soft tissues are not conditioned to handle the stress, you WILL have problems. They will set you back. Even if you do it right, you might have problems, so there is no reason to add more risk.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    It's been a while since my last post still going strong and have reached up to a maximum hang time of 2 hours or 6 sets.

I went to Thundersplace to have a look at the Hanging 101 thread to job my memory and found this piece.

Assume 2 Hours of Available Hanging Time
    Maximize your privacy time then begin adding weight. Move up in .5lb increments, adding no more than 1lb per week early on. Remember, avoid sharp pain, increase in 1/2 lb increments. Once youíre past 10lbs, 1.5lbs or 2lbs per week might be ok. Donít add both weight & more sets in the same week. Also, split sets are important & help growth a lot. If youíre really riding the fatigue, your max weight will go down sometimes.

I wanted to jump straight to a 1.5lbs or 2lbs weight increase but should I wait until I reach 10lbs first before doing this is it actually necessary or just a safety precaution?
    any feedback would be great.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 25, haven't stopped I'm making it a priority to not have any days off.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 17 feels good, hanging technique has improved dramatically since I started.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 15 I've decided to stay on 4 sets for now as I'm planning a move.
    Split my sets today did 2 this morning and 2 just before bed.
    On my last set it got very hard (fatigued).
    Dropped 1 lbs and could just maintain it.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 14 the session today was great, re read a couple things on how to attach the hanger etc.
    Way easier to understand now through my trial and errors this past 14 days, feels good to hang now with no discomfort or discoloration.
    Already starting to notice it's becoming elongated, it's cold as hell right now and the mother fucker just isn't turtling like it would back in the day.
    Got a bit worried last night was hard for me to gain a erection, the top bolt was putting a bit of pressure on top of my shaft, went back to some basic information realised I wasn't pulling it down and out while pushing the hanger up, such a small thing makes a massive difference, especially squeezing the blood out of the head before attaching the hanger.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Yeah my mistake after thinking about the above post it doesn't make much sense, I meant overall the wrap itself was too thick.
    Today I just made some adjustments to the bottom nuts and made sure as I wrapped towards the base I gradually I pulled tighter, not too tight of course.
    I pushed my penis down as far down towards the bottom of the hanger as I could avoiding impingement.
    In the end it worked out I just need to make some adjustments to the way I was wrapping and to the hanger itself.
    This is still my second week in and I'm still learning.
    Day 12.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    thicc,

>I'm finding I'm wrapping the base too thick and I struggle to close the hanger without really, really forcing it.<

Are you trying to attach the hanger at the base? If so, that is a really bad idea.

>I cut the theraband today and found the wrap was sliding down still but way easier to get on, I'll just make some more adjustments to my wrapping to get the best of both worlds, will keep you updated.<

I have no idea what you are trying to do. So I am not updated yet.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 11.
    I'm finding I'm wrapping the base too thick and I struggle to close the hanger without really, really forcing it.
    I cut the theraband today and found the wrap was sliding down still but way easier to get on, I'll just make some more adjustments to my wrapping to get the best of both worlds, will keep you updated.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    thicc,

>Day 10 getting the feel for the hanger, getting quicker at wrapping and attaching the hanger, is the wrap supposed to creep down the shaft towards the base?<

No. That would not be a solid, stable bundle.

>I'm finding as I progressively hang the wrap starts to creep down.<

Perhaps your strip of Tband is not long enough?

>I'm also thinking of cutting the theraband shorter roughly keep it as 2 or 3 passes down the whole shaft total. <

Why?

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 10 getting the feel for the hanger, getting quicker at wrapping and attaching the hanger, is the wrap supposed to creep down the shaft towards the base?
    I'm finding as I progressively hang the wrap starts to creep down.
    I'm also thinking of cutting the theraband shorter roughly keep it as 2 or 3 passes down the whole shaft total.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 9, I have increased my sets to 4 now.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    day 7 so far everything is going well I'm becoming more and more conditioned to hanging and just playing with different attachment points etc.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 4, session went well, will consider skin stretching after the two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• thicc
    replied
    Day 3 feels good, much more comfortable with hanging ever since Bib helped me out with how to actually attach the hanger correctly.
    Yesterday I was starting to get fatigued near the end of my last set, was kinda hoping for it to happen today but seems to me I'm adjusting, makes sense it's only 2 lbs at the moment.
    I'll continue this for the next 2 weeks play around with different attachment points see if it feels any different, after the 2 weeks then I'll start adding a set each week until I reach my desired sets which is 12.
    and then the weight will go up by %15 each week as stated in the NOS email.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X