Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should I be BTC

Hello my PE friends,

I have been hanging for about 3 months. My routine is 5 or 6 days a week; 2 - 20 minute sets in the morning before work and 3 - 20 minute sets when I get home. I wear a Phallosan during the day and while sleeping. I am currently at 17.5 lbs BTC, sometimes mixing in SD. I am finally starting to hit fatigue so drop weight after 1st or 2nd set.

My question is, should I stick with BTC for a couple more months, at least, not even taking into account my LOT. I know everyone is different but I am just trying to figure out if, I should be BTC for at least 6 months to a year before I even think about other angles?

Sincerely,
    Rico

I forgot to add, I have seen minimal if no length increases.

Comment

Rico,

>I have been hanging for about 3 months. My routine is 5 or 6 days a week; 2 - 20 minute sets in the morning before work and 3 - 20 minute sets when I get home.<

You must hang 7 days every week. You cannot give your tissue 48 to 72 hours to heal.

> I wear a Phallosan during the day and while sleeping.<

Never do any PE while sleeping.

> I am currently at 17.5 lbs BTC, sometimes mixing in SD. I am finally starting to hit fatigue so drop weight after 1st or 2nd set.<

Not unusual. Good that you are finally hitting fatigue.

>My question is, should I stick with BTC for a couple more months, at least, not even taking into account my LOT.<

You must take into account all three tests. You do not hang at the lower angles for an arbitrary period. You must first fully stretch out your ligs, before you consider moving on to tunica work.

> I should be BTC for at least 6 months to a year before I even think about other angles?<

It has nothing to do with time, but rather with your anatomy.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the clear and direct information. I thought you mentioned that even with a high LOT, you should initially hang BTC for up to a year. Was that not you?

Comment

Rico,

>I thought you mentioned that even with a high LOT, you should initially hang BTC for up to a year. Was that not you?<

IF you have a high LOT, and the two other tests corroborate, you would hang BTC for a very long time.

I think you meant if you have a low LOT.

I have said you should learn to hang at the lower angles, even if you have little potential for gains from lig stretch. There is no arbitrary time frame.

Comment

Yes, low LOT is what I meant. And okay, I will continue to hang BTC. May I ask, how long did you hang BTC before attacking other angles?

Comment

Rico,

>Yes, low LOT is what I meant. And okay, I will continue to hang BTC. May I ask, how long did you hang BTC before attacking other angles?<

I surpassed my goals hanging at the lower angles.

I tested the other angles, RSDT fulcrum, while helping other guys.

Bigger

Comment

Got it, thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                X