Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long should I be BTC

Hello my PE friends,

I have been hanging for about 3 months. My routine is 5 or 6 days a week; 2 - 20 minute sets in the morning before work and 3 - 20 minute sets when I get home. I wear a Phallosan during the day and while sleeping. I am currently at 17.5 lbs BTC, sometimes mixing in SD. I am finally starting to hit fatigue so drop weight after 1st or 2nd set.

My question is, should I stick with BTC for a couple more months, at least, not even taking into account my LOT. I know everyone is different but I am just trying to figure out if, I should be BTC for at least 6 months to a year before I even think about other angles?

Sincerely,
    Rico

I forgot to add, I have seen minimal if no length increases.

Comment

Rico,

>I have been hanging for about 3 months. My routine is 5 or 6 days a week; 2 - 20 minute sets in the morning before work and 3 - 20 minute sets when I get home.<

You must hang 7 days every week. You cannot give your tissue 48 to 72 hours to heal.

> I wear a Phallosan during the day and while sleeping.<

Never do any PE while sleeping.

> I am currently at 17.5 lbs BTC, sometimes mixing in SD. I am finally starting to hit fatigue so drop weight after 1st or 2nd set.<

Not unusual. Good that you are finally hitting fatigue.

>My question is, should I stick with BTC for a couple more months, at least, not even taking into account my LOT.<

You must take into account all three tests. You do not hang at the lower angles for an arbitrary period. You must first fully stretch out your ligs, before you consider moving on to tunica work.

> I should be BTC for at least 6 months to a year before I even think about other angles?<

It has nothing to do with time, but rather with your anatomy.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for the clear and direct information. I thought you mentioned that even with a high LOT, you should initially hang BTC for up to a year. Was that not you?

Comment

Rico,

>I thought you mentioned that even with a high LOT, you should initially hang BTC for up to a year. Was that not you?<

IF you have a high LOT, and the two other tests corroborate, you would hang BTC for a very long time.

I think you meant if you have a low LOT.

I have said you should learn to hang at the lower angles, even if you have little potential for gains from lig stretch. There is no arbitrary time frame.

Comment

Yes, low LOT is what I meant. And okay, I will continue to hang BTC. May I ask, how long did you hang BTC before attacking other angles?

Comment

Rico,

>Yes, low LOT is what I meant. And okay, I will continue to hang BTC. May I ask, how long did you hang BTC before attacking other angles?<

I surpassed my goals hanging at the lower angles.

I tested the other angles, RSDT fulcrum, while helping other guys.

Bigger

Comment

Got it, thanks man!

Comment

I'm wondering what I'm suppose to feel while hanging btc. I havent felt any top suspensory lig stretch or soreness like when I started pre hanging. I know it's being worked, just don't feel it. Today I've been having a crazy stretch in the perineium. Does it just change as other structures fail? I find putting my knees together also gives a better stretch.

Comment

Jack10,

>I'm wondering what I'm suppose to feel while hanging btc. I havent felt any top suspensory lig stretch or soreness like when I started pre hanging.<

You should be feeling the fatigue, and soreness, etc. What are the current results of your three tests?

>I know it's being worked, just don't feel it. Today I've been having a crazy stretch in the perineium. Does it just change as other structures fail?<

It does change as fibers fail, and new structures take the stress. But there is no reason the stress should be felt from the ligs to the perineum. Not sure why you are feeling it there, while hanging BTC, unless you are feeling stress from the crimp. That is where the shaft bends sharply suspended from the ligs, while hanging BTC. That can cause some discomfort close to the perineum.

>I find putting my knees together also gives a better stretch.<

That is probably because you are pushing the lateral susp ligs over from each side, introducing a new stress.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks for posting this question, it's a question I was gonna ask as well. I'm not too familiar of LOT, seems too technical but from my brief reading it's when you tug the direction, you find which direction opposite to it gives you the most resistance. I have a downward curve so, my LOT seems to be low. I stretch my shaft and kegel, I have the most resistance there.

I've gained quite a substantial gain thanks to Bigger. I hung for 6 months or so with no result. Consulted Bigger and corrected my technique. After 4 months from that point, i gain more than 0.5 inches. Idk if my gain is solely because of Bigger's advice and technique or cumulative Bigger's technique and previous incorrect hang.

You must first fully stretch out your ligs, before you consider moving on to tunica work.
                      How do I tell my ligs are fully stretched out? I also wonder if I should switch from BTC to other positions

Comment

sabahanhanger,

I'm not too familiar of LOT, seems too technical but from my brief reading it's when you tug the direction, you find which direction opposite to it gives you the most resistance.<

No.

>How do I tell my ligs are fully stretched out?<

LOT of 6, low skin exit point, less than an inch of inner penis.

>I also wonder if I should switch from BTC to other positions<

If your LOT is 6, low skin exit point, and less than an inch of inner penis, yes.

Bigger

Comment

My lot is low like 6-7; but, I have around 3.5-4 inches of inner. Mirror test in morning before session is almost red. I'm thinking of going up to 45-60 lbs btc in next 2-3 months; only 10-15% increase in weight each week.
                          The knees together helps a ton with keeping stress behind the hanger at base. What are your thoughts on the plan and knees together for stats?
                          Still can't believe I hit 35 lbs my first day with it XD

Comment

Jack10,

All of this needs to be in your personal thread. It will be easier to help you there.

>My lot is low like 6-7; but, I have around 3.5-4 inches of inner. Mirror test in morning before session is almost red.<

Those do not correlate. The LOT test does correlate with a low skin exit point. But 3.5 to 4 inches of inner penis is a lot. IF that is true, then you have a great deal of potential for gains from lig stretch.

If you wish, you can send me the mirror test pics for evaluation.

>I'm thinking of going up to 45-60 lbs btc in next 2-3 months; only 10-15% increase in weight each week.<

No.

Do not set arbitrary goals for weight hung. Go up by fatigue alone. If you are not reaching fatigue in the first set of a session, then move up once per week.

>The knees together helps a ton with keeping stress behind the hanger at base. What are your thoughts on the plan and knees together for stats?<

The plan is wrong. The test need to be cleared up. Putting your knees together simply pushes in on the lateral susp ligs, providing a bit more stress.

Are you using any movement? Swinging, crunches, bouncing?

>Still can't believe I hit 35 lbs my first day with it XD<

Not sure what that means.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                            X