• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hulala
    replied
    Originally posted by Bib View Post
    hulala,

>;m just better with picture or video.<

Believe me, that is not going to help you. You can look at Sappy's pictures in the pictures section, to get an idea of what it should look like. But if you try to recreate what you see in a video, it will be a wreck. Every guy is different, and you must adjust your technique around a standard set of parameters.

>i read instructions but struggle with the wrapping part. Having hard time managing the skin part lol. Tried 4 times and only succeed once.
    please advice<

Wrapping is the only issue?

Simple as can be...

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start a half inch to 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.
    While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free. Each time you make a new pass of wrap, transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap.

Use as many passes of wrap as you need, to produce the correct WFG, wrapped flaccid girth, in the attachment zone.

>Btw i don’t think i received any nos email ?<

Email me, and I will get it to you.

Bigger

thank you Bigger. I'll work on the wrap

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    hulala,

>;m just better with picture or video.<

Believe me, that is not going to help you. You can look at Sappy's pictures in the pictures section, to get an idea of what it should look like. But if you try to recreate what you see in a video, it will be a wreck. Every guy is different, and you must adjust your technique around a standard set of parameters.

>i read instructions but struggle with the wrapping part. Having hard time managing the skin part lol. Tried 4 times and only succeed once.
    please advice<

Wrapping is the only issue?

Simple as can be...

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start a half inch to 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.
    While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free. Each time you make a new pass of wrap, transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap.

Use as many passes of wrap as you need, to produce the correct WFG, wrapped flaccid girth, in the attachment zone.

>Btw i don’t think i received any nos email ?<

Email me, and I will get it to you.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• hulala
    replied
    Btw i don’t think i received any nos email ?

Leave a comment:

• hulala
    started a topic Instruction video or pictures?

Instruction video or pictures?

I’m just better with picture or video.
    i read instructions but struggle with the wrapping part. Having hard time managing the skin part lol. Tried 4 times and only succeed once.
    please advice
Working...
X