Vacuum Style Head Wrap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacuum Style Head Wrap?

I've recently switched from vacuum hanging to using a BibHanger starter and I was wondering if anyone used head wraps?

I have a fairly large head that makes any kind of hanging very uncomfortable and prone to fluid buildup. When vacuum hanging I would use the sealed end of a hair tie wrap to hold a piece of cotton in place on the tip of my penis. I would secure that with two pieces of athletic tape, one small strip stretched forward form my coronal ridge to under my glans, and a second strip wrapping the corona and glans. I never suffered a blister using this method and it also allows me to wrap the theraband on my shaft much more effectively.

I just tested this wrap with the bibhanger and it completely eliminated the painful feeling of my corona rolling forward. When I used to use this wrap with a vacuum I would do sets of thirty minutes or more without it reducing my circulation. I'm still testing the fit of my hanger but wondered if there anything inherently wrong with this style of head wrap? Thanks for any insight.

Enset,

>I have a fairly large head that makes any kind of hanging very uncomfortable and prone to fluid buildup. <

The key with the Bib is to get out the excess blood before tightening the hanger.

>I just tested this wrap with the bibhanger and it completely eliminated the painful feeling of my corona rolling forward.<

What do you mean, "corona rolling forward"? That is the first time I believe I have heard that.

>When I used to use this wrap with a vacuum I would do sets of thirty minutes or more without it reducing my circulation. <

When you stretch the blood vessels to and past the margin, you reduce blood flow. If you do not stretch to and past the margin, then you are not deforming tissues.

If you are stretching to and past the margin, you should NEVER hang more than 20 minutes. Plus, if you are reaching and riding fatigue, deforming tissues, you should want and need to end the set after 20 minutes.

>I'm still testing the fit of my hanger but wondered if there anything inherently wrong with this style of head wrap? Thanks for any insight<

A long time ago, guys were experimenting with wrapping the head, trying to reduce high internal blood pressure. Of course, it did not work. Better and easier to just remove excess blood before tightening.

Anyway, if it does not affect how the hanger works, It is probably ok. But understand, I really did not understand how or what you are doing. If you want a better evaluation, send me pics of the process.

Bigger

Comment

At the slightest downward pressure my corona will pinch or roll forward just a bit, it's extremely uncomfortable; I'm not resting the hanger anywhere close to the corona so it's just a loose skin issue. Also I made a mistake, I used the vacuum for over 30 minutes when extending, but never when hanging.

I'll try to focus on removing the excess blood like you say, as I wasn't doing that before. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Enset,

>At the slightest downward pressure my corona will pinch or roll forward just a bit, it's extremely uncomfortable; <

What exactly are you calling your "corona"? Do you mean your coronal ridge? The darker colored ridge around the base of your head?

>I'm not resting the hanger anywhere close to the corona so it's just a loose skin issue. <

I do not understand. What is a skin issue?

>Also I made a mistake, I used the vacuum for over 30 minutes when extending, but never when hanging.<

Why?

>I'll try to focus on removing the excess blood like you say, as I wasn't doing that before. Thanks for the help.<

When you first attach the hanger, before tightening much, if at all, you need to push it all the way to the head, and allow the excess blood to move past the wrap. If it cannot, then either your wrap is too tight, you tightened the hanger too much before pushing forward, or a combination.

If you still cannot get out the excess blood, then squeeze the head and upper shaft, and get out most of the blood, before you push the hanger forward. If that does not work, let me know.

After pushing forward, hold it there a minute, until all the excess blood is removed. Then use your left thumb to reestablish the gap between head and hanger, as you go through the tightening process.

You want to push down/forward with your left thumb, on the shaft, between head and hanger, while you are lifting up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand. This will force the shaft low in the shaft well, and keep the excess blood from returning. While waiting between tightening periods, hold forward pressure on the hanger, to keep excess blood from returning. When you finish tightening, the head should be flaccid, and the hanger tight.

From the time you remove the excess blood, until the set is over, you need some forward pressure, to keep the blood from returning.

Bigger

Comment

>The darker colored ridge around the base of your head?<

Yes. It gets pressed forward by any slight movement of my skin on my shaft, it's mostly due to excess skin that is very stretchy from an injury when I was younger.

>Why?<

I was extending at much lower intensity when compared to hanging; it was just what I had heard of first before moving on to hanging.

The instructions really helped. Doing what you described and adding a hair tie underwrap allowed me to pull back any loose skin much more easily while wrapping and when putting forward pressure. I've been practicing putting it on and tightening a few times today and it gets more comfortable each time. Thanks again!

Comment

Enset,

>Yes. It gets pressed forward by any slight movement of my skin on my shaft, it's mostly due to excess skin that is very stretchy from an injury when I was younger.<

I am sorry, but I do not get what you mean. I do not understand what the issue is, and surely not how to fix it.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
            X