I think im feeling lig stretch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think im feeling lig stretch

Just want to confirm that I am feeling what I’m supposed to while hanging.

In the beginning I was feeling nothing but skin stretch hanging BTC until about a week ago

The skin stretch feeling disappeared in the middle of a set , and was replaced with a different feeling where the shaft meets pubic bone

This feeling is hard to describe but id say it feels similar to pressing on a bruise and also a light burning sensation and when a set is over with its quite intense as im trying to get up and disconnect the weights. Once disconnected the entire pubic area seems achy for a few minutes

Also if i laugh while feeling this sensation it is quite intense

Does this sound like the ligs being stretched finally?

I get this sensation on every set now

thanks

Drudge2010,

>In the beginning I was feeling nothing but skin stretch hanging BTC until about a week ago

The skin stretch feeling disappeared in the middle of a set , and was replaced with a different feeling where the shaft meets pubic bone<

Most likely, the skin stretched enough to where the internals began taking stress. So you did not feel it in the skin any more. These feelings will change over time, Skin, ligs, tunica.

>This feeling is hard to describe but id say it feels similar to pressing on a bruise and also a light burning sensation and when a set is over with its quite intense as im trying to get up and disconnect the weights. Once disconnected the entire pubic area seems achy for a few minutes<

That sounds about like lig stretch.

>Also if i laugh while feeling this sensation it is quite intense<

Indeed. Sneezing is worse.

>Does this sound like the ligs being stretched finally?<

Yes.

>I get this sensation on every set now<

Good. Ride the fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

Many thanks for the response.

I am very interested in understanding the different sensations i am feeling at this point and do have another question if you dont mind.

I have encountered a new feeling hanging BTC but at less of an extreme angle...

At about the halfway point between SD and BTC 22.5 degrees? i can feel the load shift to cable like structures on the sides of my shaft running all the way back to pubic bone. With my fingers i can feel these "cables" almost like guitar strings.

So the previous stretch i was feeling was at very center of shaft base at pubic bone only and this new stretch is on each side of center and seems to run further down shaft.

The sensation while stretching these parts is very interesting to me because it replicates the feeling i have had my entire life at times when i have had a very hard erection The feeling has always been uncomfortable and led me to feel as if i need to bend and stretch my erection to get relief. Almost as if they are limiting my erection.

So my question is are these also ligaments?

Comment

Drudge,

>So my question is are these also ligaments<

Sounds like the lateral suspensory ligaments.

Bigger

Comment

So I never really have been 100% sure if hanging actually works but i believe i have just found evidence that back up claims of the ability to lower exit point and expose more inner penis.

last night after hanging, i was doing some light jelqing to return blood flow while standing, then i dropped into a deep squat position to get more comfortable and immediately noticed that in this position my unit is absolutely longer with more base shaft to grab onto to jelq while pointing shaft to the floor. Something about the position of my pelvic region allows more shaft to exit.

all of got to say is that seeing this was extremely motivating and really helped me to understand the goals here.

What do you think bib? Am i understanding the possibilities here?

Comment

Drudge2010,

>What do you think bib? Am i understanding the possibilities here?<

I guess so. But the best evidence is gains on a ruler.

Bigger

Comment

Back again for some advice if you could help me out.

The last couple days I have been having issues with one side of my shaft taking most of the load. This is resulting in too much fatigue too quickly on the left side. I thought maybe my shaft is twisting but it appears straight in the hanger. The hanger itself is not rotating because it is resting flat on the edge of my seat in BTC position. I can not only feel this occuring, i can see it. The left side of my shaft appears flatter in pubic area than the right side. Any idea what could be causing this? I have made measurable gains recently and maybe it os due to different structures lengthening at different rates?

Comment

Drudge2010,

>The last couple days I have been having issues with one side of my shaft taking most of the load. This is resulting in too much fatigue too quickly on the left side.<

What is "too much fatigue too quickly"?

>I thought maybe my shaft is twisting but it appears straight in the hanger. The hanger itself is not rotating because it is resting flat on the edge of my seat in BTC position. I can not only feel this occuring, i can see it. The left side of my shaft appears flatter in pubic area than the right side. Any idea what could be causing this?<

Yes. An area of collagenous tissue on one side is weaker than the other side. It is totally normal, and happens every day to most guys. Over time, the weaker side will become stronger, as deformations occur and heal. Then it may be the other side, or another area you notice. Sometimes a bit of light massage can help ease the fatigue in that area.

Be sure to read the managing fatigue thread in the Basics section.

>I have made measurable gains recently and maybe it os due to different structures lengthening at different rates?<

Yes, you will feel different things in different areas over time.

Bigger

Comment

Thanks. I have read the managing fatigue section.

I think now is a good time for me to explain my entire situation /history if im going to keep coming back to ask for advice

First I would like to thank you for a great product and all that you do to help guys acheive their goals. I see that you spend tons of tine and energy on here helping people

So I started hanging only 2 months ago with a cheap hanger (now i know it is a knockoff of the bib). I did not know about the bib hanger at the time or this website but i ordered and now own a BIB

So.... Now that i have learned so much from your website I realize i have moved up in weight extremely fast. I am hanging 15 lbs for 5 sets 7 days a week and reaching really good fatigue and do not have any issues.

so that being said... Do you have any advice at this point?
                  should i reduce weight or keep on truckin?

Comment

Drudge,

>So.... Now that i have learned so much from your website I realize i have moved up in weight extremely fast. <

Did you not get the NOS email?

>so that being said... Do you have any advice at this point?
                    should i reduce weight or keep on truckin?<

If you do not have any soft tissue issues, you can keep hanging the 15. But I would follow the stress progression from here on.

Bigger

Comment

Yes i did get the email and it seems if I had followed the stress progression I could be hanging close to 15 pounds by now anyways but i definitely started way too high at 10 lbs

I was just a little worried that starting off too heavy could have somehow toughened my tissues and hindered future gains.

Other than that all seems well. Fatigue is feeling really productive lately and I will follow the stress progression from here on out.

Comment

Drudge,

>I was just a little worried that starting off too heavy could have somehow toughened my tissues and hindered future gains.<

No, that is not the issue. Moving up slowly is to allow the soft tissues to adapt to the hanging stresses.

>Other than that all seems well. Fatigue is feeling really productive lately and I will follow the stress progression from here on out.<

Good.

Bigger

Comment

Alright, im slightly worried here...Today after 3 sets i measured a half inch decrease in length. I did notice yesterdays sets were a little more intense than usual and my unit has been a little achy all day but as i sit here getting ready to do another 2 or 3 sets to bump up my daily numbers, im wondering if i should skip them?

Comment

Also for the first time ever, i was unable to climax with my wife earlier... Im sure its related and much less worrisome than the 1/2 inch loss in length

Comment

Drudge2010,

>Alright, im slightly worried here...Today after 3 sets i measured a half inch decrease in length. <

What measure? BPEL? IF so, was your erection of poor quality?

>I did notice yesterdays sets were a little more intense than usual and my unit has been a little achy all day but as i sit here getting ready to do another 2 or 3 sets to bump up my daily numbers, im wondering if i should skip them?<

What is your normal schedule? Do that, except decrease weight if needed...if fatigue is too great. I do not know what "bump up your daily numbers" means, but it does not sound good. Be consistent. Do not hang more sets each day, than your soft tissues are conditioned to hang.

>Also for the first time ever, i was unable to climax with my wife earlier... Im sure its related and much less worrisome than the 1/2 inch loss in length<

The half inch will come back. The issues with your wife were most likely mental. Measures go up and down, but the general trend is up.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                              X