Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drudge2010,

>Im now feeling what I have read referred to as the "Crimp"

Feels like its underneath shaft and kind of deep.. Feels very close to where kegals are felt.. Ive been feeling really good fatigue there, even having it feel fatigued later in the day while not hanging.

From the few things ive read, it seems that this is insignificant but it has to mean something. Does it mean my ligs are more stretched now?<

Feeling sore in the severe bend of the tunica is not an indication of anything, except that you are hanging BTC, and producing a severe bend in the tunica. It can be intense.

Bigger

Comment

So ive continued to gain BPFSL. I can just about claim 8"... Im very very close but heres my problem. The gains arent showing in NBPEL. I show gains in BPEL though which is very confusing to me

Comment

Drudge2010,

>So ive continued to gain BPFSL. I can just about claim 8"... Im very very close but heres my problem. The gains arent showing in NBPEL. I show gains in BPEL though which is very confusing to me<

Not sure why that is a problem. It is the way it always happens. Gains are measured in BPFSL first, because you can manually stretch further with your hands, than the outward force of an erection. Deformation will be noticed first.

Then, there are many reasons why NBPEL gains will be displayed last, to include weight gain, swelling in the ligs or swelling in the skin, ligs pulled away from the pubic bone.. Further, swelling will occur in any of the deformed tissues. So all measures can be shortened by retraction of tissues due to deformation.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X