Rewrapping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewrapping

Does anybody else have to rewrap after the first set? After my first set my penis is stretch and loser and the wrap from the first pass around is no longer good. If I don't rewrap i get a lot more issues like edema or the head taking too much pressure in the later sets. If I do rewrap I only have to do it after the first set and all other sets will be good.

bibbibber,

Just post all of your questions in one thread, so I can keep up with what you are doing.

>Does anybody else have to rewrap after the first set?<

Not on a consistent basis. You are most probably not pulling enough tension on the later passes of wrap.

>After my first set my penis is stretch and loser and the wrap from the first pass around is no longer good. If I don't rewrap i get a lot more issues like edema or the head taking too much pressure in the later sets.<

Loose wrap is NOT going to cause edema or slipping. Slipping will cause edema, but that is a function of the hanger not grasping the internals of the shaft. So your hanger is not effectively tight enough for the amount of weight you wish to hang.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X