• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteveyL
    replied
    Originally posted by Bib View Post
    SteveyL,

>is it possible to have turkey neck from an abundance of low shaft skin?<

Bottom shaft skin? No. Or rather, I do not know how that might work. Turkey neck is scrotal skin up the shaft, on bottom. An abundance of bottom shaft skin would just mean the scrotum hangs lower.

Bigger
    I see then I misunderstood what turkey neck means. I have excess skin on the underside around the circumcision scar.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    SteveyL,

>is it possible to have turkey neck from an abundance of low shaft skin?<

Bottom shaft skin? No. Or rather, I do not know how that might work. Turkey neck is scrotal skin up the shaft, on bottom. An abundance of bottom shaft skin would just mean the scrotum hangs lower.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• SteveyL
    replied
    is it possible to have turkey neck from an abundance of low shaft skin? I feel this is what I have from Jelqing and pumping, and i havent done much hanging yet.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    SteveyL,

>I'm confused about turkey neck. How does stretching the lower shaft skin help?<

While hanging for gains, especially BTC, the top shaft skin is easily stressed and stretched. While at any angle, rather than the bottom shaft skin being stretched, the stretch simply "borrows" skin from the scrotum. So there is effectively no bottom shaft skin stretch. As guys gain, the scrotum and testicles effectively are moved up the shaft when erect.

So, something must be done to stress the bottom shaft skin. The easiest, best way to do it is to wrap to the base, make the last pass tighter than normal, and manually pull the scrotal and bottom shaft skin from under the wrap. This effectively puts stress on the bottom shaft skin, and it will stretch over time.

>Doesn't this just create even more skin on the underside?<

Hopefully, yes.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• SteveyL
    replied
    I'm confused about turkey neck. How does stretching the lower shaft skin help? Doesn't this just create even more skin on the underside?

Leave a comment:

• Blink2000
    replied
    Re: Blink2000's Hanging Guide

Here's a picture to help with the wrap:
    http://bibhanger.com/forums/phpBB3/d...=685&mode=view

I can't use IMG tags in this forum for some reason, so I can't insert the picture (people will have to just click the link).

Leave a comment:

• tech support
    replied

I put these links into the post. The next two links are broken also. I'll fix them if you post the correct links here.

Leave a comment:

• Blink2000
    replied

Both links under this phrase are broken: "Some Important/Related Hanging Threads"

If you want you can just remove the links, or otherwise, we should repair them.

Here are the correct links:
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=429&p=2347&hilit=so+hanging#p2 347
    viewtopic.php?f=2&t=559

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied

Blink,

Done.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Blink2000
    replied

Hey can you please delete this line:
    "Cobbler's pose - I never figured out what that is"

It's actually just a groin stretch-- it has nothing to do with PE (my mistake)

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied

Blink,

>Have you lost any more length or girth since then, or have you still been doing some kinds of maintenance?<

Nope, not a bit. Or at least the last time I measured. But I would know if I lost anything. No maintanence, but I do hang occasionally, testing something, or refreshing my memory while helping someone. Very seldom.

>Or have you gained since then?<

No. That is not allowed.

>Also, about how long does it take to really "cement" gains permanently. I realize everyone is different, so perhaps a time range would help me understand better. What I mean is, do I need to cement gains for 3 months? or is 6 months enough? or am I expecting more work than is actually required?<

I did it for 18 months. But realize, toward the end, it was just one or two sets at greatly reduced weight. The key is frequent measuring. If I felt like, or measured that I lost something, I would kick up the stress levels, and pull out the offending adhesions. If everything was fine, I would reduce time or weight on a weekly basis. Just a slow reduction in stress over time, trying NOT to reach fatigue, cause new deformations, but trying to pull out all adhesions from previous work.

I would say for most guys, it will take a year or more. Even after three or six months, the body will still try to heal back to the state of say...a year or so previous.

In other words, as you are making new gains, you are cementing some of the previous gains. So, in the final cementing process, you are just cementing the last of your gains. Or, some guys gain a bit extra, and then are not so concerned with cementing all of the last of their gains.

>After losing a lot of my past gains, the importance of "Cementing" my gains has suddenly struck me. What I mean is, before I thought cementing gains was not a big deal. However, I realize now, cementing my gains is just as important as getting them in the first place!<

Very true.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Blink2000
    replied

Thank you for explaining that. I did reasonably expect to lose a little length, even with cementing. I didn't want to just assume that would happen, but I'm guessing most anecdotal evidence will support that theory.

Originally posted by Bib
    Blink,
    At any rate, I did lose a quarter inch in length over the course of my cementing, and girth work. No big deal.
    Bigger
    Have you lost any more length or girth since then, or have you still been doing some kinds of maintenance? Or have you gained since then? I'm just curious. Also, about how long does it take to really "cement" gains permanently. I realize everyone is different, so perhaps a time range would help me understand better. What I mean is, do I need to cement gains for 3 months? or is 6 months enough? or am I expecting more work than is actually required?

After losing a lot of my past gains, the importance of "Cementing" my gains has suddenly struck me. What I mean is, before I thought cementing gains was not a big deal. However, I realize now, cementing my gains is just as important as getting them in the first place!

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied

Blink,

>Did you find increasing girth & switching from hanging to clamping caused you to lose any length? Or were you able to maintain your length during your girth work?<

After reaching my length goals, I began maintanence hanging, cementing my length goals, as I began my girth work.

Very important...When hanging for maintanence, you do NOT reach fatigue. Your goal there is to simply pull out adhesions from previous deformations. You slowly reduce stress, time and weight, over time. So there should be NO new deformations in the longitudenal fibers.

Therefore, when you work up to a stress level wtih girth work, where you begin to reach fatigue in the lateral bonds of the tunica, you do not have deformations in the longitiduenal fibers at the same time.

At any rate, I did lose a quarter inch in length over the course of my cementing, and girth work. No big deal.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• Blink2000
    replied

Did you find increasing girth & switching from hanging to clamping caused you to lose any length? Or were you able to maintain your length during your girth work?

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied

Blink,

>I took a year off from my PEing & experienced some losses. I'm back again--& this time I'll have to work on cementing my gains better. In fact, maybe the guide needs to include something about cementing gains. That is... once I learn more about it<

Cementing gains is almost as important as making them. But once gains are made, it is fairly easy to get them back. But permanently cementing all of your gains takes a lot of time and effort. Not as much as making them, but a good bit. The body must be convinced to stay in the new state, over a good bit of time. It always wants to put things back the way they were.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

Working...
X