X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sixman
    • Mar 2014

Hopefully Small Injury

Hey everyone,
    I've been hanging for about 3 months at this point and after getting my set number up, I tried increasing the weight a little bit to 2 1/2 from 2 1/4 lbs. The first session went fine I thought, but when I woke up the next morning, I had some pain near the right side of where my shaft ends and head begins. It does not hurt all the time, and only really hurts when it is squeezed. It is not a sharp pain per se, but it is also more than a dull ache.

Obviously, with this injury I have stopped PE for the time being, and it has been a week. There is still pain when it is agitated. I can still get erections and my EQ is fine, and it actually does not hurt at all when I have an erection. This is why I'm kinda confused.

I'm just wondering what could have happened or if anyone would know what part of the penis I may have hurt? My hanger was slightly twisted, but no more so than normal. Again, I've had no problems during the previous 3 months so I must have messed up somewhere.

Any and all help is appreciated!

P.S. I do not wrap right now, just apply my starter directly after putting baby powder on for traction.
    Last edited by Sixman; 07-21-2015, 08:52 PM.
  • Bib
    Site Administrator
    • Jan 2007

Sixman,

>Obviously, with this injury I have stopped PE for the time being, and it has been a week. There is still pain when it is agitated. I can still get erections and my EQ is fine, and it actually does not hurt at all when I have an erection. This is why I'm kinda confused.<

Please do not stop hanging. Please read the product guide, learn to wrap correctly, adjust the hanger, etc., and keep hanging.

Please read wuwei's thread. Same thing. Simply, I designed the hanger to be used on a wrapped bundle. Not on bare skin.

>I'm just wondering what could have happened or if anyone would know what part of the penis I may have hurt? My hanger was slightly twisted, but no more so than normal. Again, I've had no problems during the previous 3 months so I must have messed up somewhere.<

You did not wrap. Other than that, I would need to see your technique, four pictures...Wrapped bundle, bottom hex nut adjustments, attachment from the top and hanging, as seen from the top. Email or post in Pictures section.

Bigger

Comment

• Sixman
      • Mar 2014

Alright, so I'll get on those pictures, but would hurts you have any idea what I might have hurt? Like I said, it only really hurts around the right side of where the shaft ends and head begins. And it only really hurts when it is squeezed.

Thanks

Comment

• Bib
        Site Administrator
        • Jan 2007

Sixman,

>Alright, so I'll get on those pictures, but would hurts you have any idea what I might have hurt? Like I said, it only really hurts around the right side of where the shaft ends and head begins. And it only really hurts when it is squeezed.<

Hanging without wrap, I cannot say what could have happened. I just have no experience with that type of thing. Is there any discoloration?

I can say over my hanging for gains period, I did have all manner of small pains, on and in front of the hanger attachment area. But that was using greater weights.

Bigger

Comment

• Sixman
          • Mar 2014

No discoloration or any noticeable mark. The part I'm most confused about is that sometimes it hurts when agitated and sometimes it doesn't.

I'll keep you posted and thanks for your suggestions.

Comment

• Bib
            Site Administrator
            • Jan 2007

Sixman,

>No discoloration or any noticeable mark. The part I'm most confused about is that sometimes it hurts when agitated and sometimes it doesn't.<

It does not seem to be remotely serious. If no bruising, then doubtful you impacted any vessels. Possibly some deformation of the lateral layer of the tunica. Just really hard to say.

Bigger

Comment

• zeeyad
              • May 2014

Make sure you master hanger/ wrapping/ attachment/ squeezing these are the fundamentals they come before everything, I had to learn that the hard way.

Comment

Working...