Bigger Stronger Faster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gainsasaurusrex,

>if i need more wrapped girth, i could use the hayabusa wrap and and then thera on top? <

Sure.

>or just use double the thera?<

If you like that better, sure.

> im using blue thera currently, it started out wrapping nice but now i think ive deoformed it and it doesn't wrap nice anymore. (has gaps/not smooth) whats your thoughts on the blue thera? you shink i should try silver?<

Yeah, blue Tband is too thin. At least use black, but I prefered silver. Anything else is just not substantial enough to form a solid, stable bundle.

Bigger

Comment

when i attempt to pull skin back after i tape the thera wrap the skin pulls the wrap with it and it messes up the wrap. you think talc would help with this?

Comment

this isnt a question but a statement, hanging has been the most frustrating thing i think i have ever attempted. it is a total pain in the ass on many different levels. but dont give up!!

i WILL become a local legend

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>when i attempt to pull skin back after i tape the thera wrap the skin pulls the wrap with it and it messes up the wrap. you think talc would help with this?<

I have no idea what you are writing about. Are you uncut?

Or do you mean after completing the wrap you are pulling skin back one last time, and it messes up the wrap? If so, then your last passes of wrap do not have enough tension pulled on them. Your wrapped bundle is not solid or stable enough.

Bigger

Comment

the latter, i find when i try to wrap tight the skin becomes twisted up aswell

Comment

also when wrapping tight the thera will get bunched up

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>also when wrapping tight the thera will get bunched up<

I understand what is going on. You are not wrapping correctly, pulling the skin back after each pass. Also, there are degrees of wrap tightness. You do not want the wrap so tight that it is uncomfortable, but you need to form a solid, stable bundle.

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start a half inch to 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.
                While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.​

Bigger

Comment

a few pro tips for anyone that might be following.

1. thera band wears out. after a while it will not keep its shape and your wrapping quality will suffer. it wont be even or go on smooth and flat, it will be wrinkled. go cut a new piece at this point.

2. if youre having trouble with wrapping and having it not come out smooth and stable. try potentially making the wrap a little narrower.

3. if youre having trouble with the first go around with your wrap you can try cutting the leading edge that you pin like this /__

good luck

Comment

Originally posted by gainsasaurusrex View Post
                    a few pro tips for anyone that might be following.

1. thera band wears out. after a while it will not keep its shape and your wrapping quality will suffer. it wont be even or go on smooth and flat, it will be wrinkled. go cut a new piece at this point.

2. if youre having trouble with wrapping and having it not come out smooth and stable. try potentially making the wrap a little narrower.

3. if youre having trouble with the first go around with your wrap you can try cutting the leading edge that you pin like this /__

good luck
                    I find baby powder helps a ton on theraband. Try it and it'll be like new again. Re powder it often as necessary.

Comment

bib any protocol for eq, things to look out for etc

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>bib any protocol for eq, things to look out for etc<

I do not know what you mean. I had EQ issues, but I never let it affect my hanging. That was not a consideration. I could always perform, sometimes with lesser stature. I was making good gains, and did not want to hinder that. It had become clear that sex with a larger penis with a lesser erection, was better than a smaller penis with a good erection.

If it gets to where you cannot get an erection, you might back off on stress levels, but continue to hang.

Comment

bib how long did you hang at lower angles before switching to ots and rsdtf. also how many sets a day were you doing. thanks

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>bib how long did you hang at lower angles before switching to ots and rsdtf. also how many sets a day were you doing. thanks<

I did not hang for gains at any angle except BTC with a bit of SD and SO when my ligs were shot. I more than surpassed my goals only stretching ligs. I only tried the RSDT and OTS with and without a fulcrum about a decade or more ago, to help a guy and test what he was doing. It worked out a peach.

I estimate I was hanging possibly 17 sets per day when hanging for gains. I hung from 7:30 am to 4:30 pm five days per week, plus 2-3 at night. Then as many as I could get in on the weekends.

Bigger

Comment

now after you were happy how long were you cementing for. and do you think rsdt and ots would yield quicker gains?

Comment

gainsasaurusrex,

>now after you were happy how long were you cementing for. <

About a year. PE Bio is in the Basics section.

>and do you think rsdt and ots would yield quicker gains?<

Probably not for me.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                                X