Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size changes = girth or length

Hi all,

As my hanging routine continues, I measure periodically to see the progress.
    When I do, I sometimes notice that there are modest changes and gains in flaccid length.
    The question is, can/do increases in flaccid length translate to increases in erect girth rather than erect length? My penis seems to be more inclined to gain girth (width) now than length. Or does it alternate in growth between girth and length? Not sure what to expect to be honest.

Thanks again,
    Gainfully

Gainfully,

>As my hanging routine continues, I measure periodically to see the progress.
    When I do, I sometimes notice that there are modest changes and gains in flaccid length.
    The question is, can/do increases in flaccid length translate to increases in erect girth rather than erect length?<

No. Rather, they are not connected. You may notice gains in girth at the base at any time. Hopefully, you will measure length gains on a fairly consistent basis.

>My penis seems to be more inclined to gain girth (width) now than length.<

Girth and length gains involve the deformation of two totally separate structures. The lateral layer of the tunica for girth, and the longitudinal layer of the tunica, and the ligs, for length.

>Or does it alternate in growth between girth and length?<

No.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X