Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaccid Length V's Increases

Hi All,
    I'm still unsure about whether I am ACTUALLY gaining. With a committed PE regime, I'm seeing changes/gains in my stretched flaccid length. Anything up to 1/2" or more.
    However, these gains don't seem to translate into erect length gains and I don't understand why.
    I would appreciate any advice on this.
    Thank you,

Gainfully

Gainfully,

>I'm still unsure about whether I am ACTUALLY gaining. With a committed PE regime, I'm seeing changes/gains in my stretched flaccid length. Anything up to 1/2" or more.
    However, these gains don't seem to translate into erect length gains and I don't understand why.<

I assume you mean that you see gains in BPFSL, but not yet BPEL? The reason is that you use more force stretching out manually, than the force you produce from an erection.

BPFSL gains always precede BPEL gains.

My flaccid measures were up to a couple inches greater than erect measures, at times.

Bigger

Comment

Thank you, Bib.
      Yes, I meant that I see gains in my BPFSL but not BPEL yet - not anything unambiguous in any case.
      Should I be doing anything else to help develop the BPEL gains? For example jelqing, erect stretches, etc?

​​​​​​
      ​​​​

Comment

Gainfully,

>Yes, I meant that I see gains in my BPFSL but not BPEL yet - not anything unambiguous in any case.<

BPFSL gains always lead BPEL gains. When you deform enough of the tissues that retrain your erection, dependent on your erection strength, you will measure a EL gain.

>Should I be doing anything else to help develop the BPEL gains? For example jelqing, erect stretches, etc?<

No sir. Just continue to hang.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X