Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asymmetrical Ligaments

Hey Bib,

I was hoping you could lend me some insight on how to tell if my ligaments are of different lengths and how to tell which one is longer/shorter.

When I am erect, I rotate counterclockwise perhaps 15-20 degrees and point a little to the left. This is from my perspective, looking straight ahead. I've also noticed that when I hang, the weight tends to twist in the same direction. I don't remember it being like this before I started PE, which was years ago. This makes me believe I have done this to myself.

A part of the anatomy I am confused on is the location of the insertion of the ligament on the penis itself and how it changes by stretching the ligs. For instance: When we stretch the ligs, the penis seems to lay lower (closer to the ground). Is that correct? Also, if we are getting more length, due to the increased length of the ligs, does that mean the insertion point of the ligs on the actual penis is further away from the body?

I am very interested in your thoughts and what way I can stretch/hang in order to correct this, if possible.

Tyler,

>I was hoping you could lend me some insight on how to tell if my ligaments are of different lengths and how to tell which one is longer/shorter.<

I will try.

>When I am erect, I rotate counterclockwise perhaps 15-20 degrees and point a little to the left. <

Erect state will not tell you much about the ligs, unless you have very tight ligs.

>This is from my perspective, looking straight ahead. I've also noticed that when I hang, the weight tends to twist in the same direction. I don't remember it being like this before I started PE, which was years ago. This makes me believe I have done this to myself.

It is possible, if you hang consistently on the same side of the "bump", ;the inner penis.

But I assume most is not all guys have a stronger side. I surely did. The shorter side of the lateral susp ligs will tend to pull the shaft to that side of the bump, This is why I recommend switching sides every set. You can roll over on the other side, and should feel the outer shaft pop over the inner shaft. Or you can move it manually.

If you always turn to one side, you can do a few weeks of hanging on the other side to try and even out the lateral susp ligs,

>A part of the anatomy I am confused on is the location of the insertion of the ligament on the penis itself and how it changes by stretching the ligs. <

The ligs attach somewhere down the length of the shaft, generally on the top of the tunica.

>For instance: When we stretch the ligs, the penis seems to lay lower (closer to the ground). Is that correct?<

The shaft is pulled out and down when the ligs are stretched.

>Also, if we are getting more length, due to the increased length of the ligs, does that mean the insertion point of the ligs on the actual penis is further away from the body?<

The attachment point on the tunica is not going to change. So if I understand the question correctly, the answer is yes.

>I am very interested in your thoughts and what way I can stretch/hang in order to correct this, if possible.<

Just hang on the other side of the bump for a good while.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

What is the "bump"?

Comment

Tyler,

>What is the "bump"?<

It is the inner shaft, that runs up the front face of the pubic bone, when the ligs are not fully stretched out. It is what is pulled out and down when you stretch the ligs.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

>It is the inner shaft, that runs up the front face of the pubic bone, when the ligs are not fully stretched out. It is what is pulled out and down when you stretch the ligs.<

I see. Thanks.

>This is why I recommend switching sides every set. You can roll over on the other side, and should feel the outer shaft pop over the inner shaft. Or you can move it manually.<

I haven't been hanging much lately and have never hung over the leg if that's what you are referring to.

But you think that if I did hang over the right leg it might help?

What about doing manuals? Meaning, do you think pulling right and behind my leg would help much?

Comment

Tyler,

>I haven't been hanging much lately and have never hung over the leg if that's what you are referring to.<

No, not over the leg. I am writing about switching sides where the outer shaft rides, relative to the inner shaft.

>But you think that if I did hang over the right leg it might help?<

No.

But switching sides relative to the inner shaft will help stretch the lateral susp ligs equally.

>What about doing manuals? Meaning, do you think pulling right and behind my leg would help much?<

I have never done manuals. Any stretching you can do with your hands is time better spent hanging.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

>No, not over the leg. I am writing about switching sides where the outer shaft rides, relative to the inner shaft.<

I'm sorry, but I am really confused on what this means. If I am hanging SD, how can I switch sides? What does "rides" mean?

Comment

Tyler,

>I'm sorry, but I am really confused on what this means. If I am hanging SD, how can I switch sides? What does "rides" mean?<

Rides= where the outer shaft is, relative to the inner shaft.

Unless your ligs are fully stretched out, when you hang BTC, the outer shaft hangs down on either side of the inner shaft, attached to the face of the pubic bone.

Hanging SD, it will not matter much.

Bigger

Comment

Bib,

I think I'm beginning to understand.

How do I switch sides?

I don't think I've experienced this "pop" except perhaps when stretching straight up manually.

Is there a resource, perhaps something you've written, that will give me a more in depth understanding of this concept?

Comment

Tyler,

>How do I switch sides?<

Roll over onto the hip of the side you want to hang on. Or move it manually.

>Is there a resource, perhaps something you've written, that will give me a more in depth understanding of this concept?<

Do a search for the bump. I have written about it many times.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                    X