Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Implementing multiple techniques at once

Hey Bib and other users,

I have been hanging for around 2 months at this point and I am up to 7 pounds SD and 5-6 pounds BTC, feeling good. I break up my sets into two sessions warming up with heat and 2.5 pounds for 15 mins and then do 4 more sets of actual weight for 15 mins each. I'm taking it slow and steady but also trying to increase weight and sets per the progression guide. I've gained around a 1/2 inch BPFSL but nothing for BPEL which I know is most likely due to my poor EQ right now.

I remember reading something about Bib saying that using an ADS is a waste of time if you are hanging with weights but I can't remember why. My memory might be failing me. I was thinking about ordering the PeniMaster and stretching without weights but attaching it to my leg under my knee. I want to do this to speed up the amount of time I am stretching each day. I figure if I can hang with weights for 1.5 - 2 hours per day (because I can't do any more than that) and then ADS for another 2 or 3 hours then I would increase the speed of my suspensory lig stretch.

Also, with all of my downtime, I have been reaching tunica stretching and I came across a Thunders.place article on using golf weights for fulcrum stretching and I was wondering if you knew anything about this method.
    - At what point should I transition from Lig stretching to Tunica? From what I've read it is based on mirror testing and seeing a low exit point meaning that the ligs are fully stretched.

Sorry for the long-winded forum post but I really want your advice Bib.
    Thanks,
    Sean

bigsean1,

>I remember reading something about Bib saying that using an ADS is a waste of time if you are hanging with weights but I can't remember why. My memory might be failing me.<

Because there are literally thousands of guys that have made significant gains without using an ADS. So many guys have made significant gains hanging, and few guys have made significant gains with just an ADS.

>I was thinking about ordering the PeniMaster and stretching without weights but attaching it to my leg under my knee. I want to do this to speed up the amount of time I am stretching each day. I figure if I can hang with weights for 1.5 - 2 hours per day (because I can't do any more than that) and then ADS for another 2 or 3 hours then I would increase the speed of my suspensory lig stretch.<

OK. Just make sure the ADS does not produce edema or any attachment point discomfort that hurts while hanging.

>Also, with all of my downtime, I have been reaching tunica stretching and I came across a Thunders.place article on using golf weights for fulcrum stretching and I was wondering if you knew anything about this method.<

No.

>- At what point should I transition from Lig stretching to Tunica? From what I've read it is based on mirror testing and seeing a low exit point meaning that the ligs are fully stretched.<

LOT of six. Low skin exit point. An inch or less of inner penis.

Bigger

Comment

Okay, I will just keep doing what I have been doing when it comes to hanging and then switch to tunica work when I am conditioned.

Do you recommend any specific places to begin reading about tunica work specifically? Just trying to prepare for when the time comes.
      Also, are there any ways to gain girth that are permanent or semi-permanent?

Thank you for the quick response.

Sean

Comment

bigsean1,

>Do you recommend any specific places to begin reading about tunica work specifically? Just trying to prepare for when the time comes.<

Rice sock duct tape fulcrum, Basics section.

>Also, are there any ways to gain girth that are permanent or semi-permanent?<

After reaching your length goals, while cementing length gains, start EUs, extreme Ulis. Instructions for making one in the Basics section.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
          bigsean1,

>Do you recommend any specific places to begin reading about tunica work specifically? Just trying to prepare for when the time comes.<

Rice sock duct tape fulcrum, Basics section.

>Also, are there any ways to gain girth that are permanent or semi-permanent?<

After reaching your length goals, while cementing length gains, start EUs, extreme Ulis. Instructions for making one in the Basics section.

Bigger
          I've been trying to figure out the EU acronym you used but I can't locate anything. The extreme ULI looks like a lot of work as I read his original forum post as well but I will put it into action when the time comes.

Comment

bigsean1,

EU is Extreme Ulis.

Bigger

Comment

Wow, I read those as two seperate things. Sorry about that. Thank you for all the help!

Comment

Bib,

I went down a rabbit hole last night on Thunders and was reading a forum with Monty, longerstretch, marinera, and Diesel. They were talking about taking rest days vs not taking rest days and it got very science-based. Did you ever go into any discussions with them on this? I got really confused and almost discouraged but then remembered that consistency is king. Stick to what you preach and measure results, possibly switch from there. Stick to a daily routine of consistency is what I have to remind myself of.

One question I have for you is why do you start with a higher weight at the beginning of a set and then progressively lower the weight? My mind likes to think of the opposite. I always ease into my sets and warm up with low weight and heat and then work up to my full weight. Is there a reason behind starting at full weight and then lowering the weight over sets?

Sean

Comment

bigsean1,

>Did you ever go into any discussions with them on this?<

No, that kind of stuff was covered over 20 years ago for me. With guys titled Tom Hubbard, Bob Wills, wx, etc..

>One question I have for you is why do you start with a higher weight at the beginning of a set and then progressively lower the weight? My mind likes to think of the opposite. I always ease into my sets and warm up with low weight and heat and then work up to my full weight. Is there a reason behind starting at full weight and then lowering the weight over sets?<

I also hung a warmup set at about 75% of my max. Then I tried to hang my max in the second set. The key is to try and get into fatigue early in your sessions, and ride the fatigue throughout your sessions. The reason you lower the weight is because of too much fatigue. If you are hanging enough in early sets, you should not be able to continue hanging the same amount, because of fatigue.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
                  X