Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IFR heat pads vs the good olīrice sock??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IFR heat pads vs the good olīrice sock??

So here is an interesting story. Seems that the latest rage of PE involves using a vac hanger and one of these small heat pads. According to the proponents you follow the following protocol;

Start at a low weight and start raising the weight to target weight (1) one. 15 minutes
    When you hit the target weight one (1) then apply heat and keep raising the weight to the next target weight. 20 minutes
    When you hit target weight (2) you take off heat source and then add on 25% weight and keep hanging. They call this the cool down phase 15 minutes.

At first I was a little bothered by the fact the proponents made it clear that a compression hanger was not ideal for this because, according to them, you canīt apply the IFR pad with the bulky hanger. (NOTE: These are the same guys that wanted everybody to use a ultrasound wand on their penis. They run around $200 and up). Obviously I mentioned why not use a rice sock. and a few went ballistic. I guess I was the odd man out with the compression hanger and the rice sock.

Anyways, just wanted to hear if anybody found that a IFR pad was any better than a rice sock?

Any electric heating pad is of course superior to rice sock. Rice socks heating is almost useless. It keeps getting colder and colder and the second you remove it heat in tissues starts to decline rapidly. It can also be that those IR pads warm more deeply Rice sock heating is one of those medieval PE things that should not be couraged to use anymore.

Comment

HeavyDuty,

I really liked using a rice sock. Easy, cheap, and plenty warm enough. A lot to be said for simple.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by Bib View Post
        HeavyDuty,

I really liked using a rice sock. Easy, cheap, and plenty warm enough. A lot to be said for simple.

Bigger
        I used it first because it was way to go back then, allthough it was 2016. When I bought electric heating pad I understood rice socks was carbage. You need some constant source of heat. Tissues need to be heated at least 39 degrees celcius, preferably 41 degrees. Conduction heating is not best way to do this. Guys have measured within uretha and rise sock just cannot do it. Heating pad around shaft can raise whole shaft temperature.

Comment

HeavyDuty,

OK. I found heating pads way too hot even at low settings. You only need 103.5 F to make collagenous tissues malleable. Inside the urethra temps are useless. All of the collagenous tissues that restrain an erection are toward the outside of the penis structure. Tunica and ligs.

Bigger

Comment

amazing pe heating pad Get me cod discont : Save30

https://www.jelq2grow.com/product-pa...ing-pad​

Comment

Working...
            X