No announcement yet.

GWs hanging endeavor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yesterday not a full day in hanging , only 3 sets @ 5lbs and today I wasn't able to get any sets done. I will pick it back up tomorrow

Comment

• Hanging yesterday we were able to get 4 sets @ 5lbs. Today we will get 6 sets done and look to move to 6lbs Monday

Comment

• Still at 5lbs bc once I get to set 4 I start getting nice fatigue feeling, these past few days I've manged 6-7 sets. And looking to get another 7 completed this morning

Comment

• 5 sets today @ 5lbs all is good, no complaints. Had to stop using a heating pad in my nether lands tho... I think I may have increased my risk for somthing later on..

Comment

• I find a hair dryer works faster and better than beating pad. Electric heater as well.

Rice sock as well. I find to get maximum by heat by have to take wrap off. I've left wrap on and used the rice sock , heater or dryer, doesn't seem to get no way as warm as when I take it off.

Comment

• Will do thanks again, another thing I will be switching is my hanging angle. Im going to start hanging SO. The straight down /btc angles are killing my back and its preventing me from getting my sets in.
              I will be using a pulley system from total mans, site. 20.00 bones, comes with a cord and mounting hardware. Thoughts on this?

Comment

• Girthworm23,

>I will be using a pulley system from total mans, site. 20.00 bones, comes with a cord and mounting hardware. Thoughts on this?<

If you are asking me, I have no idea about what you are buying. Never have seen it much less used it.

But you are not going to be very happy with your results only hanging SO. I would spend more effort finding a comfortable way to hang BTC. I had a bad back before hanging for gains, and made it work. In fact, my back got somewhat better stretching out every day.

Bigger

Comment

• Copy that , I will have to spread out my sets vs trying to get them in all at once in a day to mitigate some back pain. Thanks bib

Comment

• Update so far since starting in December.
                    I have my routine well honed in. The beginning I was aiming for 9 sets / day @ 20 minutes. I was trying to do to much and was inconsistent, 4 some day 6 another. I've cut it down to 6 sets / day @ 20 minutes. And thats a sweet spot for good consistency. Yea its only 14 hours a week, id like to be closer to 30 but I'm not just stopping there. I have incorporated an all day stretcher. I wear this at night during work roughly 5-6 hours and hang mid morning.
                    Bib has never incorporated an ADS in his routine so im just trying it out for me. To each his own on that one. Next week I will be moving to 8lbs. Hit fatigue the first day @7lbs but that was all. And since I'm not able to get more hours in im remaining at weights for another week. Enjoy the weekend everyone

Comment

• 8lbs going good. Hitting fatigue by set 3, then dropping weight to 6lbs

Comment

• Girthworm,

>8lbs going good. Hitting fatigue by set 3, then dropping weight to 6lbs <

So you are about to go up again?

Bigger

Comment

• I am at 8 lbs since Monday, if you mean go up as in weight? Not until I no longer feel like I'm reaching fatigue early in my sets at 8lbs.

Comment

• Girthworm23,

>I am at 8 lbs since Monday, if you mean go up as in weight? Not until I no longer feel like I'm reaching fatigue early in my sets at 8lbs.<

Got it. I just want you to slowly move up to a weight that brings on fatigue in the first or second set.

Bigger

Comment

• Same page bib. On my 4th set / 6 I dropped to 6lbs to ride fatigue, I didn't feel much. Depending on how the first 3 sets feel ill decide whether to continue that. Or else I'll remain at 8 lbs for all 6 sets

Comment

• And 8lbs has felt nice all week, likely ill stay at 8lbs for next week also

Comment

Working...
                                X