X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bib View Post
    Peispossible,

>I think so. Just wider just above where hanger attaches at top<

You cannot post pictures in the hangers section. Only the pictures section.

Yes, that is edema. Either you are hanging with too much blood in the head and upper shaft, your wrap is too tight, your hanger is not tight enough, your bottom gap is not wide enough, you are attaching too far from the head, or you recently moved up a good bit in stress levels, or a combination of two or more of those. Something is creating high internal pressure, that is pushing fluid into the interstitial spaces of the skin.

>I tried uploading an attachment a few times and at maybe half hour at one time
    I'll send to email and also attempt to get some pics to take of my lot has changed<

If those were supposed to be mirror test pics, they were not right.

Bigger
    The edema is in the middle just above where the attachment ends. ve noticed this some , esp when I take hanger off

Okay on lot pictures I think I got it . They weren't mirror pictures.
    Last edited by Peispossible; 11-24-2021, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Peispossible,

>Okay on lot pictures I think I got it . They weren't mirror pictures.<

I have no idea what lot pictures are. Never heard of them.

Bigger

Comment

Peispossible,

>Okay on lot pictures I think I got it . They weren't mirror pictures.<

I have no idea what lot pictures are. Never heard of them.

Bigger
        I thought last time in April 2020 when I sent pictures you said my lot was around a nine, which has good potential for lig gains. Is any of that correct?
        Last edited by Peispossible; 11-24-2021, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Peispossible,

>I thought last time in April 2020 when I sent pictures you said my lot was around a nine, which has good potential for lig gains. Is any of that correct?<

The mirror test gives the reletive skin exit point. I estimate LOTs from that, but it is not a replacement for the actual LOT test.

Bigger

Comment

• Peispossible,

>I thought last time in April 2020 when I sent pictures you said my lot was around a nine, which has good potential for lig gains. Is any of that correct?<

This is from April 2020:

Peispossible,

I have emailed this to you twice.

>I opened these as attachments, are they showing up as attachments?<

Yes, they are fine. Not sure why you sent another set. They are not good.

>What does my lot appear to be? <

Your skin exit point is medium high to high. I would estimate your LOT to be 10-11.

You have very good potential for gains from lig stretch, and you need to hang at the lower angles for a long time. Especially BTC.

>For maximum length gains what angle looks best?<

BTC.

Bigger

This is what I just sent you:

>I thought They weren't supposed to be in the body of the email and these are in the body of the email it appears even though I attach them<

They are not in the body of the email on this end. They are attached, and correct.

>Is this correct angles? 45 degrees?<

Yes. Fairly close. I can see the relevent structures.

> and old ones were 90 right?<

Yes.

Your skin exit point is medium high to high. You have very good potential for gains from lig stretch, and need to hang at the lower angles for a good long while. Especially BTC. I would estimate your LOT to be 10-11.

Bigger

Seems like you still have a lot of lig stretching to do.

Bigger

Comment

Peispossible,

Seems like you still have a lot of lig stretching to do.

Bigger

My first two years and three months I've hung a bit incorrectly, butt on bed, feet on ground around three sets a day,

Started bib hanger in Feb 2020 and hung same way, as, untill maybe Feb 2021when I learned I needed to put feet up on a chair or surface close to parrarrell. Since Feb I've done four sets a day. Current ly doing 4-5 sets, 26 lbs has been brining on fatigue a couple sets, 15, 10 mins in depending on set one or two or even three sets , it's done before

I have maybe gained half an inch in length in all this time hanging because I was hanging straight out, or I've got really tough collagen tissues possibly

I bought a ruler off Amazon recently for three dollars plus ten dollars shipping and it's still off a fourth of an inch give or take. I haven't been able to find a precise ruler like they used to sell in the 1990s

Plan is to keep hanging btc with 4-5 sets a day,listen to my body, and keeping riding fatigue,

Last edited by Peispossible; 11-25-2021, 12:46 AM.

Comment

• I've also developed a callous on end of my right thumb from tightening. This has never happened before. It started maybe a month ago., The tightening as many rounds as it should issue. I hope I'm wrong, it seems this top bolt is having difficulty tightening as many rounds as needed , at times, and like last set making me think it isn't right enough and I have to tighten way more to get it to grip right or I over tighten or undertighten and may slip

Sometimes I go as hard as possible tightening because it just doesn't seem like it used to but I hope I'm wrong
                Last edited by Peispossible; 11-25-2021, 04:26 AM.

Comment

• Peispossible,

>I've also developed a callous on end of my right thumb from tightening. This has never happened before. It started maybe a month ago., The tightening as many rounds as it should issue. I hope I'm wrong, it seems this top bolt is having difficulty tightening as many rounds as needed , at times, and like last set making me think it isn't right enough and I have to tighten way more to get it to grip right or I over tighten or undertighten and may slip

Sometimes I go as hard as possible tightening because it just doesn't seem like it used to but I hope I'm wrong<

Well, you should not develop a callous from tightening the top bolt. Either you do not have enough lube on it, or it has a burr, or you are not waiting for enough time between rounds of tightening.

Bigger

Comment

Peispossible,

>

Well, you should not develop a callous from tightening the top bolt. Either you do not have enough lube on it, or it has a burr, or you are not waiting for enough time between rounds of tightening.

Bigger
                    It's a very small piece of skin near the nail, right thumb. Not very big at all. Will put Vaseline. Definitely worth it if this is what it takes. Thank you for solutions.

Comment

• Is there any point in training heavy as possible where you have to reduce weight in at least three sets and of course you're still feeling fatigued but where you can't get an erection the rest of the night and sometimes the next day and overnight?

I could be wrong it feels like I gain faster like this versus still some fatigue but not forced to lower the weight each time just about

Comment

• What do you think of instead of hanging max weight btc, using a Lil less and tilting hips to right or left side, as I alternate and getting more of a stretch in each direction?

of course sometimes during the set going back to standard or ideal btc and swinging the weight , in left to right.

Comment

• Peispossible,

>Is there any point in training heavy as possible where you have to reduce weight in at least three sets and of course you're still feeling fatigued but where you can't get an erection the rest of the night and sometimes the next day and overnight?<

First, I do not know what "training as heavy as possible" entails. Next, I always had to reduce weight in many sets during a session. Perhaps most of them. Finally, I always was able to get an erection after a few hours past my last set. So I cannot relate to anything you wrote.

>I could be wrong it feels like I gain faster like this versus still some fatigue but not forced to lower the weight each time just about<

Then do that. This is all an individual thing, and finding what works best for you.

>What do you think of instead of hanging max weight btc, using a Lil less and tilting hips to right or left side, as I alternate and getting more of a stretch in each direction?<

I never did it, so I cannot judge. Try it and see if you like it.

Bigger

Comment

Peispossible,

>Is there any point in training heavy as possible where you have to reduce weight in at least three sets and of course you're still feeling fatigued but where you can't get an erection the rest of the night and sometimes the next day and overnight?<
                            H
                            First, I do not know what "training as heavy as possible" entails. Next, I always had to reduce weight in many sets during a session. Perhaps most of them. Finally, I always was able to get an erection after a few hours past my last set. So I cannot relate to anything you wrote.

>I could be wrong it feels like I gain faster like this versus still some fatigue but not forced to lower the weight each time just about<

Then do that. This is all an individual thing, and finding what works best for you.

>What do you think of instead of hanging max weight btc, using a Lil less and tilting hips to right or left side, as I alternate and getting more of a stretch in each direction?<

I never did it, so I cannot judge. Try it and see if you like it.

Bigger

It could be propecia I take for androgenic alopecia. It could be other factors like intense training or a combination of the two.

I read an article by you the other night that said you did recommend under the leg and over. Something about tough fibers are short fibers, and once short fibers are deformed gains can come for difficult gainers. Also explained why weight goes down and some new fibers don't need as much weight. That's why I thought tilting a bit to right during right side btc, and to the left during left side btc could maybe stretch new fibers? If I can find the article I'll link it
                            not a fan of over the leg as I may have caused an injury bc this is when I felt a twinge or a jolt, like a pulled muscle, in this position.
                            Last edited by Peispossible; 11-27-2021, 11:11 PM.

Comment

• Peispossible,

>I read an article by you the other night that said you did recommend under the leg and over. Something about tough fibers are short fibers, and once short fibers are deformed gains can come for difficult gainers. <

I have written a lot of stuff, but I do not remember anything like that. I did very little UTL or OTL.

>Also explained why weight goes down and some new fibers don't need as much weight. That's why I thought tilting a bit to right during right side btc, and to the left during left side btc could maybe stretch new fibers?<

I would think swinging the weight back and forth would do more, but try it and see if you like it.

>If I can find the article I'll link it<

Please do.

Bigger

Comment

• Did you write this? maybe they took your post and made this?

The ligs vary in toughness. You may have several short but thin fibers, which are easily broken and/or stretched. This will give fast gains. Or you may have short thick fibers, which are hard to break or stretch immediately (tough gainers). Once these short thick fibers are broken, gains may be easy. Then later, the longer fibers come into play. Or I should say, as the shorter ones are broken or stretched, the longer ones increasingly come into play. As time goes on, more and more fibers are involved at the same time during the stretch. Short ones break or stretch, and the next shortest take more of the load. This is why gains eventually slow down for everyone.

This is also one reason why it takes increasingly higher weights to achieve gains. It is also why some people talk about the ligs becoming tougher. They are somewhat tougher, because they become thicker as they heal. But more than that, each fiber becomes more equal with the other fibers as time goes on, they increasingly resist the stretch in harmony. Then, you must become more refined in his attack. Vary the angles even more. For example: After hanging for several months, a good stress is to hang under each leg, over the side edge of the chair while seated in an almost BTC position. This greatly stresses each SIDE of the ligament bundle, dividing and conquering. Then, a normal BTC hang will stress the MIDDLE of the bundle. The sides are already longer from the side stretch. So the middle then has to take the load. This is just one example.

https://gethung.com/blogs/enlargemen...ing-standpoint

Comment

Working...
                                X