Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peispossible,

>Did you write this? maybe they took your post and made this?<

They bastardized my managing fatigue thread.

I know nothing about this.

Bigger

Comment

• Originally posted by Bib View Post
      Peispossible,

>Did you write this? maybe they took your post and made this?<

They bastardized my managing fatigue thread.

I know nothing about this.

Bigger
      Ok
      there's at least one more article I've seen by bib hanger under deform, penis, bibhanger in search results

Comment

• After five sets penis was inflamed. Almost like a pump only around the hanger attachment. Is this a technique flaw or is this to be expected?

Comment

• Peispossible,

>After five sets penis was inflamed. Almost like a pump only around the hanger attachment. Is this a technique flaw or is this to be expected?<

Any time you have deformation, you should have inflammation. I cannot know whether or not there is a technique flaw along with it.

Bigger

Comment

• Do you think if I stay dedicated, consistent, I can get length gains though btc hanging only?

I'm not comparing to you . I m just doing my best, marching to the beat of my own drum, and that's all I can do.

How many inches did you gain from btc ?

I can hang more weight and feel my ligs stretching more when I keep the weight still. I've hung my highest weight at 28lbs maybe ten minutes .

I just finished my fourth set at 26lbs, twenty minutes and probably could have upped weight as fatigue could have been a bit more, this is staying still. If I swing at all , it burns, totally different sensation.

I can hang more weight this way, staying still. I know swing weights is good and I do it accumulating up in weight. I ve been swinging a lot the past month , and I'm guessing since I'm feeling more lig stress it's best to try this for now and go up in weight methodically to aim for more fatigue, whatever the weight may be. Does this look like a good plan for progressive deformation?

Peispossible
            Last edited by Peispossible; 12-07-2021, 11:01 AM.

Comment

• Peispossible,

>Do you think if I stay dedicated, consistent, I can get length gains though btc hanging only?<

It depends on whether you have potential for gains from lig stretch, over time.

>How many inches did you gain from btc ?<

There is no possible way I can break gains down by hanging angle. I mainly hung BTC. So that angle is responsible for most of my gains.

>I can hang more weight and feel my ligs stretching more when I keep the weight still. I've hung my highest weight at 28lbs maybe ten minutes .<

This is not a weight lifting competition. You are looking for time while under fatigue. A good stretch feeling is required. But so is fatigue

>I just finished my fourth set at 26lbs, twenty minutes and probably could have upped weight as fatigue could have been a bit more, this is staying still. If I swing at all , it burns, totally different sensation.<

It sounds like you need to increase your max weight at the next opportunity.

>Does this look like a good plan for progressive deformation?<

What plan? IF you do not think movement while hanging helps you, then do not do it. IF you do think it helps you, do it.

Bigger

Comment

Peispossible,

>Do you think if I stay dedicated, consistent, I can get length gains though btc hanging only?<

It depends on whether you have potential for gains from lig stretch, over time.

>How many inches did you gain from btc ?<

There is no possible way I can break gains down by hanging angle. I mainly hung BTC. So that angle is responsible for most of my gains.

>I can hang more weight and feel my ligs stretching more when I keep the weight still. I've hung my highest weight at 28lbs maybe ten minutes .<

This is not a weight lifting competition. You are looking for time while under fatigue. A good stretch feeling is required. But so is fatigue

>I just finished my fourth set at 26lbs, twenty minutes and probably could have upped weight as fatigue could have been a bit more, this is staying still. If I swing at all , it burns, totally different sensation.<

It sounds like you need to increase your max weight at the next opportunity.

>Does this look like a good plan for progressive deformation?<

What plan? IF you do not think movement while hanging helps you, then do not do it. IF you do think it helps you, do it.

Bigger
                According to the lot theory I seem to have potential for suspensatory ligament length increases because exit point that I was born with being about a ten, does this seem correct?

I know everyone is different and different things work for everyone however I would think that some stuff generally works for everyone, specifically in this case if they have a higher lot then they can get more length gains from ligament stretch. There has to be tunica increases with this hanging behind the cheeks correct?

A plan to have more penis length. This is why every guy that has a big hanger and is doing this is doing this rght?

Has anyone that you've helped out came through Sanger Texas and took you out to eat for a thank you?

Comment

• Peispossible,

>According to the lot theory I seem to have potential for suspensatory ligament length increases because exit point that I was born with being about a ten, does this seem correct?<

If your LOT is 10, then you have potential for gains from lig stretch.

>I know everyone is different and different things work for everyone however I would think that some stuff generally works for everyone, specifically in this case if they have a higher lot then they can get more length gains from ligament stretch. There has to be tunica increases with this hanging behind the cheeks correct?<

There can be gains from outer tunica stretch as well.

>A plan to have more penis length. This is why every guy that has a big hanger and is doing this is doing this rght?<

Guys hang to make length gains.

>Has anyone that you've helped out came through Sanger Texas and took you out to eat for a thank you?<

No. I would not want to do that. Extremely weird.

Bigger

Comment

Peispossible,

>According to the lot theory I seem to have potential for suspensatory ligament length increases because exit point that I was born with being about a ten, does this seem correct?<

If your LOT is 10, then you have potential for gains from lig stretch.

If my lot is 10? Is lot different than exit point?

​​​​​​

​​​​​​
                    Peispossible
                    Last edited by Peispossible; 12-12-2021, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• Peispossible,

>If my lot is 10? Is lot different than exit point?<

It is two different tests. The mirror test checks skin exit point. The LOT tests LOT.

Both tests judge potential for gains from lig stretch.

Bigger

Comment

• I think I've been overtightening I'm feeling attachment point soreness while hanging.

. As I have red mark around attachment. It can be sore. This is a repairs hanger, black strap, so just started using it,and I ve been tighten just about as tight as I am not tighten anymore. I did this with previous hanger . As I moved up to 28-29 lbs for max weight, I did 31 lbs one day but think it was too much jump and lost total erection quality for a day
                        Yesterday I tightened fully then untightened it round or so and it was okay. Common sense tells me that the best way is to just experiment and if it slips in it's not tight enough . Did you or anyone have any trouble with dailing in not too tight and right enough to hold without overtightening and does what I wrote trying it out, is there a better way to find best tightness but not too loose ?

Comment

• Peispossible,

>Did you or anyone have any trouble with dailing in not too tight and right enough to hold without overtightening and does what I wrote trying it out, is there a better way to find best tightness but not too loose ?<

Surely I had issues with not tightening enough and tightening too much. The later is a better situation to be in then not tightening enough.;

Anyway, with experience over a couple months, I could always get in the ballpark. Trial and error. If I had a little slippage, it was easy to pull up the weight and tighten a bit more.

The biggest thing is probably tightening slowly. Tighten up to discomfort, then wait a while, holding forward pressure. Then tighten some more. Repeat till the attachment is solid. It may take 3-4 rounds or more.

Bigger

Comment

Peispossible,

>Did you or anyone have any trouble with dailing in not too tight and right enough to hold without overtightening and does what I wrote trying it out, is there a better way to find best tightness but not too loose ?<

Surely I had issues with not tightening enough and tightening too much. The later is a better situation to be in then not tightening enough.;

Anyway, with experience over a couple months, I could always get in the ballpark. Trial and error. If I had a little slippage, it was easy to pull up the weight and tighten a bit more.

The biggest thing is probably tightening slowly. Tighten up to discomfort, then wait a while, holding forward pressure. Then tighten some more. Repeat till the attachment is solid. It may take 3-4 rounds or more.

Bigger
                            Is a round considered tightening until you have to stop and wait a while of course while keeping forward pressure or just a full 360 ?

Comment

• Peispossible,

>Is a round considered tightening until you have to stop and wait a while of course while keeping forward pressure or just a full 360 ?<

You stop when the torque to turn the wing nut becomes too much, or there is discomfort. That is a round. Then wait holding forward pressure.

Bigger

Comment

• Ok today I've only had to do a couple to a few at most rounds on three sets so far and no real soreness at stopping, so I purposely stopped and tightened , even though it wasn't sore. so even if not sore I'm guessing better to stop a bit early, it sure won't hurt , and probably will help if tightened too fast.

After dismantling hanger on third set penis end was multi colored and inflamed a bit, which has happened, quite a bit, from time to time. Does this mean hanger wasn't tight enough ? Or can this be from too tight ? It's okay for penis look to appear tips been beat up as long as it goes away before next set ?

It can also mean not getting enough blood out right? Which it appears I am. Or hanger slippage as well?

sorry if I seem to like I'm getting lost in the details but this is how I learn

Comment

Working...
                                X