X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bib
    replied
    qwerty12,

>Update: Recently got covid. Still hanging everyday, splitting sets into two every couple of hours (6 sets total a day). My wrapping and technique has changed substantially. I haven't sent the pictures yet, but my wrap looks relatively similar to Sappy1's pictures. Once the sickness subsides, I'll send off the new pictures.<

Get better. I had a hard time with that crap. Do not take chances.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Update: Recently got covid. Still hanging everyday, splitting sets into two every couple of hours (6 sets total a day). My wrapping and technique has changed substantially. I haven't sent the pictures yet, but my wrap looks relatively similar to Sappy1's pictures. Once the sickness subsides, I'll send off the new pictures.

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Thanks, Bigger. I'm not sure what kind of wrap it is; it some wrap I had from physical therapy. I got some theraband wraps today so I'll be using that instead.

I'll send over new pictures when I get the chance.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    qwerty12,

>The wrap still goes over the head, and the foreskin I have begins to turtle up over the head. While it's annoying to be unable to discern if the hanger is a quarter inch behind the coronal ridge, I've gotten a feel for where it is.<

Yes, you have some tough wrap issues.

>1. I noticed my skin was very loose while hanging at 2.5, but at 5 pounds it's not. In fact, it's tighter. Is this just due to gravity and higher weight having more downward force, and therefore the skin is dragged further down?<

Yes. Or most probably.

>2. Getting that numbness sensation during the middle of a set with five pounds. Usually occurs around the head/upper shaft region. It's similar to what you describe as your foot falling asleep. The very tip of the head is also purple-ish (though, the area of my head where my foreskin covers it is always the red/normal color). All sensation and red blush color of the head returns as soon as I take the hanger off. Sets are never over 20 minutes. That being said, is this a sign that I need to refine my technique more? <

Yes. The hanger is too close to the head.

>What should I be doing differently, if anything at all? The head is flaccid when I hang.<

I have a big list below. You need to tell me what kind of wrap that is. Does not look good.

>3. Normally, once I feel the numbness, I take off the hanger and reapply it after 30 seconds of it being off. For example, in a 20 minute set, I hang for the first 10, but get numb in the middle. I then take the hanger off and massage the area for 30 seconds. I reattach the hanger after squeezing excess blood out and finish the remainder of the 10 minutes. Is this ill-advised?<

I would fix my technique rather than stop the set.

Pictures were good this time.

I do not know what you are wrapping with, but it does not appear to be substantial enough. Then, it is rather sloppy. It is foremost in importance to get your wrap right.

Every good wrapped bundle should have these characteristics:

Enough wrapped shaft to attach the hanger at least a quarter inch behind the leading edge of the wrap, as seen from the side, midline of the shaft.

If possible, enough wrapped shaft to tape the last pass BEHIND the hanger attachment area.

ONE pass of wrap at the top, toward the head, then drop back an eighth inch for the next pass, then another eighth inch for the next. This is to prevent a hard edge of wrap pushing against the nerve bundle, on top of the shaft, behind the head.

Then enough wrapped girth, so that you can make the bottom gap larger than the top gap, when the hanger is very tight. Top teeth almost to slightly meshed.

Next, the first passes of wrap need to be passive, with little tension on them. Then, you pull more tension on the later passes, where the hanger attaches, to make a solid, stable bundle. This effectively collects the skin, and prevents pinching.

Use the least amount of wrap, possible , at the attachment point, to meet those criteria. But cut your wrap longer, to go through the trial and error process of seeing how many passes of wrap you need in the attachment zone. Also, you can wrap any excess behind the hanger attachment area.

Wrap instructions:

You have a stretching hand, left or right, and a wrapping hand, left or right.

Stretch out the penis, grasping the head and pulling straight out. Then smooth the skin back toward the base. While still stretched out, start your wrap, pinning the leading edge of the wrap between your stretching fingers (middle finger and ring finger), and your shaft. Start a half inch to 1.25 inches from the coronal ridge, depending on overall length.

Make your first pass of wrap around, and then a second about an eighth inch down from the first. Many guys like a third close pass at the top. Then grasp those first passes of wrap and the shaft firmly with your wrapping hand, at the top of the passes, and transfer your stretching grip from the head, to those first passes of wrap, and continue the stretch.

Then grasp the loose skin, and tug it back toward the base, all around the shaft. This should pull out any wrinkled skin under those first passes of wrap.

While still stretching out the shaft, make another pass, perhaps a quarter to a half inch down from the original passes. Transfer your stretching grip to the top of the new pass of wrap, holding the wrap and shaft in tandem. Then again tug the skin back toward the base. Continue making passes and tugging the skin back toward the base. When you finish, the skin under the wrap should be wrinkle free.

You need to attach about a quarter inch further back toward the base, from the leading edge of the wrap. The hanger is too close to the head in the hanging picture.

You need to establish a bigger gap between head and hanger with your left thumb, as you go through the tightening process. Hold down with your left thumb between head and hanger, as you lift up on the hanger with your left palm, as you tighten the hanger with your right hand.

Fix all that and send another set of pics, as you did this last time.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Bigger,

Apologies for the delay. I resent them. Things have actually been much smoother for me as of late. I started wrapping a bit tighter, which seems to have made a more substantial difference. I no longer feel any sort of deep, behind-the-skin, electrical sensation that I used to. This feels like a sign I can move up in weight, but I'm still trying to get a better understanding of technique, so I'll hold off for a bit.

The wrap still goes over the head, and the foreskin I have begins to turtle up over the head. While it's annoying to be unable to discern if the hanger is a quarter inch behind the coronal ridge, I've gotten a feel for where it is.

Couple of dumb questions.

1. I noticed my skin was very loose while hanging at 2.5, but at 5 pounds it's not. In fact, it's tighter. Is this just due to gravity and higher weight having more downward force, and therefore the skin is dragged further down?

2. Getting that numbness sensation during the middle of a set with five pounds. Usually occurs around the head/upper shaft region. It's similar to what you describe as your foot falling asleep. The very tip of the head is also purple-ish (though, the area of my head where my foreskin covers it is always the red/normal color). All sensation and red blush color of the head returns as soon as I take the hanger off. Sets are never over 20 minutes. That being said, is this a sign that I need to refine my technique more? What should I be doing differently, if anything at all? The head is flaccid when I hang.

3. Normally, once I feel the numbness, I take off the hanger and reapply it after 30 seconds of it being off. For example, in a 20 minute set, I hang for the first 10, but get numb in the middle. I then take the hanger off and massage the area for 30 seconds. I reattach the hanger after squeezing excess blood out and finish the remainder of the 10 minutes. Is this ill-advised?

Thanks as always. Appreciate your guidance and support.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    I have not gotten them to load yet.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Pictures sent!

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    qwerty12,

>Question: I've asked this before, but once you attach the hanger and weight, the wrap shouldn't be moving, right?<

Right.

>Before, I just tried my best, but it's becoming endlessly frustrating because I've been rather inconsistent the past several days. Going back down to 2.5 pounds for 6 sets until I get the wrap right; would rather not hang at 5+ pounds with bad wrap technique.

I have tried wrapping further back, which does work. However, my attachment point is such that the emphasis is always on my skin. In other words, If I wrapped 1.5 inches behind the coronal ridge, any attachment point will just be a skin stretch (always feel the skin. the region under my skin at the base is no longer sore if I wrap 1.5 inches and attach anywhere where the wrap is).<

Email me the four technique pictures for evaluation, and I will try to get you in the ballpark.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Update for today:

Wrapping seems my biggest issue. 6 inches stretched flaccid when attempting to put on the wrap.

The wrap itself goes 1 inch behind my coronal ridge. I ignore the foreskin. I grab the head at the top; the foreskin that covers the coronal ridge is statically positioned. I pull my skin back behind the end of the wrap as each pass goes by to prevent wrinkled skin.

At the end of wrapping, as the penis starts to naturally retract, the wrap ends up somewhat over the head. Of course, this is somewhat manageable, but it's just inherently frustrating because if I try to get the blood out of my glans, the wrap just covers my head entirely. It's difficult to reposition the wrap as well. The problem is the same as this thread: https://forum.bibhanger.com/forum/fo...over-the-glans

Before, I just tried my best, but it's becoming endlessly frustrating because I've been rather inconsistent the past several days. Going back down to 2.5 pounds for 6 sets until I get the wrap right; would rather not hang at 5+ pounds with bad wrap technique.

I have tried wrapping further back, which does work. However, my attachment point is such that the emphasis is always on my skin. In other words, If I wrapped 1.5 inches behind the coronal ridge, any attachment point will just be a skin stretch (always feel the skin. the region under my skin at the base is no longer sore if I wrap 1.5 inches and attach anywhere where the wrap is).

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Going to go down in weight back to 5 pounds. Technique has been really inconsistent these past couple of days. Main issues right now seem to be related to the wrap.

If I attach and then hang the weight, wrap gets pulled down. It seems to be a combination of both how I am wrapping, because it seems I am not wrapping tight enough and also not grasping the internals properly. Going to test out wrapping a bit tighter at lower weights to get my wrapping and attachments right.

The region below my skin at the base is no longer sore. Seems my skin is taking all the stress, especially with these tears, which have now faintly started to bleed. Applying vaseline has been helpful. My goal now is to get the technique right first at lower weights, then focus on the DDS, adjusting the severity of the angle. I'm hoping instead of just laying down horizontally, if I prop myself up another 45 degrees that should mitigate the immense stress. I'll work back up slowly to a more of a horizontal layout when doing BTC.

Question: I've asked this before, but once you attach the hanger and weight, the wrap shouldn't be moving, right?
    Last edited by qwerty12; 05-27-2022, 05:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Nevermind. Did some more digging around the forum. It appears that it happens to others as well; I will just either drop the weight, change the angle (I literally lie down while I hang BTC, feet on chair, back on bed, gap in between the two is where the hanger hangs) or cut the sets.

Going to sit up a bit more instead of hanging completely horizontally.

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Bigger, is it normal to have skin bleed and tear a bit? When I do DDS, there are white marks (they look like scratch marks almost) around the base of the base of the shaft. It's starting to feel like this will tear my skin.

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Gotcha. Moved it further back and it did help.

I am wrapping about 1 - 1.5 inches away from the coronal ridge when stretched out if I intend to do a dedicated skin stretch. I wrap about 0.5 to 1 inch away from the coronal ridge if I'm targeting ligs.

When I attach the hanger for a DDS, I push forward to get blood as per usual. The wrap moves upwards, but it seems like I lose the 1 - 1.5 inches away from the coronal ridge. It shortens. The same happens when I wrap 0.5 to 1 inch away. Is this normal? The hanger does not slip when I tighten, though. The hanger is still usually 0.25 inches away from the coronal ridge for both DDS and lig stretches.

Leave a comment:

• Bib
    replied
    qwerty12,

>1) There's a really interesting sensation I get while hanging when doing a normal set (and sometimes even when I'm doing a dedicated skin stretch, though I assume I'm just attaching inconsistently). There's almost an electrifying sensation beneath my skin. It doesn't hurt. It's subtle but still is noticeable. I can feel it a variety of areas around the base sometimes. It's not necessarily discomforting, and the sensation doesn't happen all the time. Is this normal?<

I reported that electric sensation many time when hanging for gains. I also had a sharp, sudden electric shock that would shoot up my shaft and into my body. Also the buzz ;type of sensation. I always attributed it to nerve deformation. Stretching of nerves causing a gap which gave the weird feelings. Nerve tissue can only generate about a quarter inch per month.

>2) As I press down on the region where the shaft connects to my body, it feels less sore than the week prior, but there is still some tenderness and sensitivity when I palpate the region under the skin. The skin itself is more sensitive to the touch, but it's not loose while I hang. May I get more clarity on looseness when hanging? How loose is it supposed to be? Are you supposed to be able to grab skin and tug it around, or is it that the skin moves a bit more if you were to try to grab it?<

It is really whatever you want. It can be just a bit more loose, in which case you will need to do dedicated skin stretch sooner in the future, or you can make it floppy almost, which is not very attractive for the time being.

>Going to continue at 6 pounds as per your instruction of more time. I have not reached a point where hanging at 6 pounds comes to a point where I must go down in weight.<

That seldom happens at six lbs.

>Normally, my first set is when I try to stretch the ligs, with the 5 subsequent sets to be DDS. It starts off well with my ligs being stretched, and sometimes that electrifying sensation comes. My second set starts off with skin burning sensations and cools off as I continue to hang. Subsequent sets more or less the same thing, but in my very final sets (either the 5th or 6th), I don't really feel anything anymore.<

OK, this is most likely the skin stretching out, to the point where the internals are taking stress as well. Might want to move the attachment point back for those last two sets.

>Is the general rule of thumb here to only go up in weight once you start not feeling anything during the first/second set?<

No more than 15% per week.

Bigger

Leave a comment:

• qwerty12
    replied
    Update today, still at 6 pounds, BTC.

1) There's a really interesting sensation I get while hanging when doing a normal set (and sometimes even when I'm doing a dedicated skin stretch, though I assume I'm just attaching inconsistently). There's almost an electrifying sensation beneath my skin. It doesn't hurt. It's subtle but still is noticeable. I can feel it a variety of areas around the base sometimes. It's not necessarily discomforting, and the sensation doesn't happen all the time. Is this normal?

2) As I press down on the region where the shaft connects to my body, it feels less sore than the week prior, but there is still some tenderness and sensitivity when I palpate the region under the skin. The skin itself is more sensitive to the touch, but it's not loose while I hang. May I get more clarity on looseness when hanging? How loose is it supposed to be? Are you supposed to be able to grab skin and tug it around, or is it that the skin moves a bit more if you were to try to grab it?

Going to continue at 6 pounds as per your instruction of more time. I have not reached a point where hanging at 6 pounds comes to a point where I must go down in weight.

Normally, my first set is when I try to stretch the ligs, with the 5 subsequent sets to be DDS. It starts off well with my ligs being stretched, and sometimes that electrifying sensation comes. My second set starts off with skin burning sensations and cools off as I continue to hang. Subsequent sets more or less the same thing, but in my very final sets (either the 5th or 6th), I don't really feel anything anymore.

Is the general rule of thumb here to only go up in weight once you start not feeling anything during the first/second set?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X