How much have you gained from hanging non bone pressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much have you gained from hanging non bone pressed

I gained 0,8" bone pressed and 0,5" non bone pressed during my hanging days. I thought I gained 1,5" bpel, but I fooled myself with wrong measurement. Pelvis tilted and pushing hard to pubic bone lower than before.

Reason why bone pressed goes up more is when ligs stretch and penis exits lower, there is longer distance to pubic bone down there. Lig stretched length is more measurable the lower you press erection angle. Directly upwards pointing dick, gain is zero.

HD,

About the same overall length.

4.5 inches.

The reason to measure bone pressed is to limit the error from changing fat pad.

Bigger

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyDuty View Post
      I gained 0,8" bone pressed and 0,5" non bone pressed during my hanging days. I thought I gained 1,5" bpel, but I fooled myself with wrong measurement. Pelvis tilted and pushing hard to pubic bone lower than before.

Reason why bone pressed goes up more is when ligs stretch and penis exits lower, there is longer distance to pubic bone down there. Lig stretched length is more measurable the lower you press erection angle. Directly upwards pointing dick, gain is zero.
      Are you saying if one added 0.25 inch length hanging straight out , that that same 0.25 inch length increase if done btc would somehow be more bpel?

Comment

Pe,,

I hope you realize I did not say that.

Bigger

Comment

Working...
        X