No payment request #32582432

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No payment request #32582432

No payment request received, my order number is #32582432.

I have sent email already but just want to post on this forum just in case.

I saw from another post and it seems you are not well, wish you get well soon!

P.S the weight is not included in the purchase right? Which means I gotta buy from somewhere else, correct? I'm quite new to this so I'm not sure about all the detail. Thanks!

beatenish,

>No payment request received, my order number is #32582432.<

Still behind on orders. Check the thread stuck at the top of the hangers section. Not going to invoice you until we are ready to ship.

>P.S the weight is not included in the purchase right?<

Correct.

>Which means I gotta buy from somewhere else, correct?<

Most guys use weight plates from old barbell sets. You can buy individual barbell plates from most good sporting goods stores. Or you can buy them online. Search Amazon for weight plates. You can usually buy used weight sets off the net. Check Craigslist.

Other guys use bottles of water, putting them in a shallow basket with a short handle.

I would recommend getting a couple of 1 lbers, a 2.5 lber, a couple of 5 lbers, and perhaps a couple of tens. That would give you all the weight you would need for the foreseeable future.

If you need smaller increments, you can get quarter lb packages of fishing weights. Just tape two packages together to make a half lb weight.

Thanks,

Bigger

Comment

Working...
    X